Help! lol I need to know where I can find Pouts apricot toddy blush!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A very dear, sweet friend of mine missed th ebus on the pout sale, and is lemming this sooooooo bad!

Are any stores online carrying?

Ebay is all out, I wanna make her happy.

If anyone knows, or happens to have an extra they would part with for the right$, plzzzzzz pm me!

this friend wouldnt be yourself would it? hmmm??? if it is, i'll hold your hand. this whole no buy thing right this second is rewarding. i'm feeling ok with it. i dont know where to get the brush though. call pout?

Originally Posted by bejb1011 /img/forum/go_quote.gif this friend wouldnt be yourself would it? hmmm??? if it is, i'll hold your hand. this whole no buy thing right this second is rewarding. i'm feeling ok with it. i dont know where to get the brush though. call pout? LMAO no, it is not me.
I have like 52 bl;ushes.

But I swear, this is a lady that was one of my first makeup board friends, and she has been soooooo good to me over the years.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by LilRayofSun /img/forum/go_quote.gif LMAO no, it is not me.
I have like 52 bl;ushes.

But I swear, this is a lady that was one of my first makeup board friends, and she has been soooooo good to me over the years.
glasses.gif

ahh ok. then good luck!! apricot blush sounds like something i would want...i might need YOU to hold MY hand
eusa_whistle.gif

Good luck! I think you'll probably have trouble finding it though.

Latest posts

Back