Help MAC experts!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I dont know where to post this, and this forums, the adult forums, and the photoshop forums are the only forums im familiar with lmao. But i was photoshopping a few photos and i made this color, i think its friggin gorgeous. Does anyone know what pigment would be close to this color, and would show up on my skintone(see pic in profile)? I didnt want to post it in the photoshop thread because they dont usually give makeup advice, instead they just show art.

Theres the before and after

Attachment 37464

Attachment 37463

The color im reffering to is that copper goldish color on her eyes.

hmm maybe Genuine Orange, Acid Orange, Pink Bronze, Melon, Golden Lemon... the orange pigments may be hard to get hold of but I reckon a similar shade could be made using the last 3 pigments that I mentioned...or maybe a brown mixed with a yellowey, goldey shade? Good job with the pic, too!

that's really nice.. I like that colour. I don't have any suggestions about which colour to use though

Thanks you guys. Im going to look around for those colors Vcarina. Im hoping that i can get those same metallic effects.

Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks you guys. Im going to look around for those colors Vcarina. Im hoping that i can get those same metallic effects. cool
smile.gif
I wouldn't stick to just one particular shade though, like I said in my first post, buy a couple and mix them, that way you can make one to suit your specific skin tone or taste etc. An eyeshadow might be good, too and use that with the pigments. Happy to be of some help to you though I actually haven't done any orange-like looks yet, closest I have worn is brown or coppery bronzey shades!
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by vcarina88x /img/forum/go_quote.gif cool
smile.gif
I wouldn't stick to just one particular shade though, like I said in my first post, buy a couple and mix them, that way you can make one to suit your specific skin tone or taste etc. An eyeshadow might be good, too and use that with the pigments. Happy to be of some help to you though I actually haven't done any orange-like looks yet, closest I have worn is brown or coppery bronzey shades!
laughing.gif
Thanks chica!I kinda figured i would be mixing and blending.

But when i was doing it i was like wowwww.

Toned down, that would be a really cute look.

NYX's "Fanta" pigment is very similar; it's a little more coppery but that would probably be closer to the toned-down, everyday look you want.

i'd say use coppering amber lights and orange e/s from mac. the fanta nxy piggie is good but its a lighter orange. You can also try off the radar piggy from mac...ummm ill post more when i think of 'em hth!

Latest posts

Back