Help me choose a blush brush!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In a few days I will invest in a blush brush! Untill now I used Body Shop's but I had problem because when I apply blush with it the blush is almost invisible on my cheeks,and I want to buy a new better one that will pack more color and make the blush more visible on me! So I'm thinking Stila's #8, Stila's #24 and Mac's #129. Well I like Stila's but they're so expensive,both #8 and #24 costs 50 euros each, and I consider to buy Mac's #129 because it's a lot cheepier, 35 euros!I try Mac's the other day and with that the blush it's a lot visible on my cheeks but it was a little harsh! on the other hand i'VE TRIED Stila's too and they are more soft but also more expensive!! What do you think I should do???

Down I have pictures of Stila's #8(left) and Stila's #24(right)

icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks Trisha! What brush do you use to apply blush?

Originally Posted by Trisha i would say wait until you have enough money to invest in the #24 cos its double ended and so versatile! it was until i tried brushes from other brands that i realised most of MACs face brushes arent that soft. think of your brushes as an investment Sophia.
xxx

P.S the #8 is too big for blush its for powder and bronzer etc. xx

Ditto!!! Mac's face brushes are not as soft as some other brands I tried and have. Either get Stila or buy Trish McEvoy 2B blush brush from ebay.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha i would say wait until you have enough money to invest in the #24 cos its double ended and so versatile! it was until i tried brushes from other brands that i realised most of MACs face brushes arent that soft. think of your brushes as an investment Sophia.
xxx

P.S the #8 is too big for blush its for powder and bronzer etc. xx

Thanks Trish!You convinced me to buy the #24!!

Originally Posted by Trisha i use Stila #24 and Trish McEvoy 2B, 2B is very similar to #24 but with the Stila the brush is double ended xx

Midgard do you know how mush this brush costs?

Originally Posted by Midgard My favorite one is the face blender from bobbi brown!

I recently tried a very good brush from Sugar at the Sephora store. It's a kabuki brush and it made the bronzer and blush look airbrushed on me. I have enoug brushes right now! I also love the new Benefit kabuki brush and the Chanel one. I only use kabuki now because they are small enough to throw in a purse and the bristles are stiff enough to actually pick up blush.

I agree! This one too is very soft, but I have a Trish McEvoy 2B brush on its way to me. Maybe this will be my new holy grail blush brush.!

Originally Posted by Midgard My favorite one is the face blender from bobbi brown!

Originally Posted by Scarlette I recently tried a very good brush from Sugar at the Sephora store. It's a kabuki brush and it made the bronzer and blush look airbrushed on me. I have enoug brushes right now! I also love the new Benefit kabuki brush and the Chanel one. I only use kabuki now because they are small enough to throw in a purse and the bristles are stiff enough to actually pick up blush. :icon_love I also got the Kabuki from Sugar! I absolutely LOVE it! I think its the best I've ever tried and you can't beat the price!
claps.gif

Back