Help Me decide: sexy or sweet?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
hello ladies! so this saturday I have a party to go to..

And, I have 2 dress choices, and I can't decide whether to go sexy or sweet, so I thought I'd get your opinions

I know it's hard because I only have a photo of one of the dresses, but please give it your best shot

This one is sweet, it's pretty busty on me though, so i guess it has a wholesome sexiness.

this is sexy. I've worn it before, but not when I was around any of the people who will be at this party

So having seen them, should I go sexy or sweet?

Reaction score
thank you!!
I think the thing I will be most worried about is that the 'sexy' dress will be too dressed up since the place isnt super formal, I mean other guests at the party will be wearing dresses or nice tops and heels and things, but a lot of the other people eating dinner or drinking at the venue will be in jeans and tshirts I imagine.. such a hard choice

Reaction score
If its not super formal that dress is a stunner on you--go with the one in the pic.

Reaction score
I think you look hot in the sexy one. I would wear that one.

Reaction score
dang woman...if I were you I wouldn´t even think twice about wearing a different dress than the sexy one. GASP! You look smoking hot!

Where did you get it?

Reaction score
Well, if ya got it, show it off. Personally, I'd try to be a little more demure, but I don't have a body to show off

Reaction score
hmmm.. I got the dress from some random little shop.. it's not a brand name or anything special

so many considerations.. what shoe/dress combo will look best, whether i should go sexy or non sexy, high or low heel, and what type of makeup to wear...

be so much easier if id been to the place before. Oh well..

Reaction score
I think the sweet dress is absolutely beautiful, but you're rocking the sexy dress in that pic, so whatever you're most comfortable in, I say go for it!

Reaction score
I always have the fear of being completely overdressed and people looking at me all weird or something. But trust me, you´re a complete knockout in the sexy dress so own it!!!

Reaction score
LOL I still keep coming back to this thread to look at the sexy dress-picture

Latest posts