Help Me decide: sexy or sweet?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hello ladies! so this saturday I have a party to go to..

And, I have 2 dress choices, and I can't decide whether to go sexy or sweet, so I thought I'd get your opinions
smile.gif

I know it's hard because I only have a photo of one of the dresses, but please give it your best shot
smile.gif

102_0759.jpg

This one is sweet, it's pretty busty on me though, so i guess it has a wholesome sexiness.

Im-in-love-with-this-dress.jpg

this is sexy. I've worn it before, but not when I was around any of the people who will be at this party

So having seen them, should I go sexy or sweet?

thank you!!
biggrin.gif
I think the thing I will be most worried about is that the 'sexy' dress will be too dressed up since the place isnt super formal, I mean other guests at the party will be wearing dresses or nice tops and heels and things, but a lot of the other people eating dinner or drinking at the venue will be in jeans and tshirts I imagine.. such a hard choice
frown.gif

If its not super formal that dress is a stunner on you--go with the one in the pic.

dang woman...if I were you I wouldn´t even think twice about wearing a different dress than the sexy one. GASP! You look smoking hot!

Where did you get it?

Well, if ya got it, show it off. Personally, I'd try to be a little more demure, but I don't have a body to show off
smile.gif

hmmm.. I got the dress from some random little shop.. it's not a brand name or anything special
smile.gif

so many considerations.. what shoe/dress combo will look best, whether i should go sexy or non sexy, high or low heel, and what type of makeup to wear...

be so much easier if id been to the place before. Oh well..

I think the sweet dress is absolutely beautiful, but you're rocking the sexy dress in that pic, so whatever you're most comfortable in, I say go for it!
smile.gif

I always have the fear of being completely overdressed and people looking at me all weird or something. But trust me, you´re a complete knockout in the sexy dress so own it!!!

LOL I still keep coming back to this thread to look at the sexy dress-picture

worship.gif

Latest posts

Back