Help me figure out this movie

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
theres this movie i remember watching a few years ago, it was like in 2002ish? it was on hbo, so i was probably made before that, but it was about this girl that just finished high school and was about to start college and she goes to this rock show and like falls in love with the lead singer of the band, and eventually ends up with him, but its kinda just sex, not really a relationship, lol, i remember loving the movie, but i cant think of the name of it

can anyone help meeeee?

What does it need to be changed too? Was it a made for HBO movie, or did it ever come out in theaters/on video?

i put the word "with" instead of "this" in the title, and i dont believe it was a made for hbo movie

Originally Posted by simplykrazy07 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i put the word "with" instead of "this" in the title, and i dont believe it was a made for hbo movie I'll change the thread title. Do you remember who was in the movie?

I know what movie your'e talking about! I just cant think of the title! It wasnt too long ago that it was on.

Almost famous is about a young guy (15) who travels with a band and writes for Rolling Stone Magazine. Based on a true story I think

no its not almost famous
frown.gif

she loses her virginity to the rock dude, and then keeps seeing him all summer, she kinda disses all her friends and stuff for him, thats all i can remember.

i dont remember who was in it, the rock dude was blonde though lol

I don't think I'm right, but "Virgin Suicides"? At first I thought of "Almost Famous" too.

Latest posts

Back