Help me find a dupe for this Lipstick

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
These are from the Royal Assets Collection: Pink Lips. I have this palette and I love the Ladyship l/s. Its LE though and I prefer a tube for ease of application. Can someone help me figure out a dupe for it. It is actually just a little lighter than it looks on here. Thanks!!

mac-royal-assets-close-up.jpg

mac-royal-assets-pink-lilps.jpg

Karen at Silk Naturals makes good lipsticks - and I think she's on this board. She's said that if there's a colour you're absolutely in love with, then send her a sample and she'll try to dupe it for you - she's done some excellent Bobbi Brown l/s dupes.

Organic Lip Sticks - Silk Naturals : Pure Natural Mineral Makeup (make up) & Cosmetics

Why it is that the things everybody loves are either L/E or invariably discontinued is a mystery to me. But if you can't find it, shoot her an e-mail. You're probably not the only fan!

Originally Posted by Gavriela /img/forum/go_quote.gif Karen at Silk Naturals makes good lipsticks - and I think she's on this board. She's said that if there's a colour you're absolutely in love with, then send her a sample and she'll try to dupe it for you - she's done some excellent Bobbi Brown l/s dupes.
Organic Lip Sticks - Silk Naturals : Pure Natural Mineral Makeup (make up) & Cosmetics

Why it is that the things everybody loves are either L/E or invariably discontinued is a mystery to me. But if you can't find it, shoot her an e-mail. You're probably not the only fan!

I second this!! Karen makes some kick*ss stuff! Cheap too!

i sampled Boots No7 High Shine Lip Gloss in "Lust" at target the other day and the color looked exactly like that.
smile.gif

31ycbG4lu6L._SS384_.jpg

That is close and thanks for the other recommendation. I'll check out the Silk Naturals. Thanks!

i would go to MAC and they would most likely be able to come up with the best match, not exact, as LE never are. One of the Viva Glam looks close, though, can't remember which one

Latest posts

Back