help me find a foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi ladys. i will be attending a wedding this sat and id like to buy a new foundation. The dress is a strapless and when i wear my studio fix i blend down my neck but my face looks like a complete different color from my chest. I aslo like my studio fix but it sometimes doesnt blend well on my face. id like a dewy type  of foundation that will blend well ? any suggestions??? thanks dolls

I use Maybelline Fit Me Foundation, it's really great and leaves a nice dewy finish. It costs $5.94 at walmart, hope this helps <3! 

mac face and body is fab - really dewy and photographs brilliantly! diorskin nude hydrating makeup is also excellent! both are light to medium coverage - a fuller coverage satin finish is laura mercier silk creme; or a cheap version is vichy dermablend, full coverage but a really nice finish - and again photos well!

ever since i started using bare minerals, i love it so much. i've used MAC before as well. bare minerals gives a more natural look :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> hope this helps. good luck!

Ever since the first time I used Maybelline's Dream Liquid Mousse airbrush finish foundation (WOW that was a mouthful!) I will NEVER go back! I always recommend it to my friends, it's coverage is heavy enough to cover lumps, bumps, and crinkles, but light enough to never look cakey. The color blends so well that it is the only foundation i've been comfortable only putting on part of my face if I don't want to cover my whole face (I can just use it on trouble-spots or under my eyes and blend it out and not look blotchy). I get complements on how airbrushed my face looks :)

Goss Makeup Artist recommends matching your foundation to your chest. He says if the difference is really bad, then you should use bronzer to try to match up better. If your neck, shoulders and chest are lighter, use bronzer there...if it's your face use bronzer there. You should go to youtube and look up 'gossmakeupartist foundation matching' or something like that for the video.

Latest posts

Back