Help me find a hairstyle?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm currently trying to decide on a new hairstyle, whether it means getting full bangs, etc.

I'm not sure what my face shape is, but here's a picture of myself (not smiling for face shape reference). My hair is parted to the left, and I have a cowlick right where i part it (it's the only way to get it to stop sticking up)

I originally got my hair cut back in the summer to get full bangs, but with my cowlick full bangs didn't work out, and I also didn't really like the way it made me look. I don't have any pictures for reference, sadly.

I'd love to get some advice on what would help accentuate my face, and pictures are HIGHLY recommended!

I think you'd look good with a zooey deschanel type cut, but I'm also really bad at predicting how things will turn out lol: 

I've always liked using the InStyle Makeover site to get an idea how different cuts would look on me - it lets you really play with the image to get it to fit your photo pretty well!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think you'd look good with a zooey deschanel type cut, but I'm also really bad at predicting how things will turn out lol: 

I actually had this hairstyle this summer! I hated it haha :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by kayleigh83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've always liked using the InStyle Makeover site to get an idea how different cuts would look on me - it lets you really play with the image to get it to fit your photo pretty well!
I've tried this before, but it never really seems to help me because the images just don't blend in with the image I provide :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back