Help me find dupes please...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay, so I was fortunate enough to get the BB Chocolate Palette without paying a fortune. As much as I love the palette, I only use about 3-4 colors. I use the last color (dark matte brown) when I line my lower lashes, but I can always find another matte dark brown.

What I need help with is finding a dupe for the three shimmery colors (2nd, 4th & 5th colors from L to R). Those are the ones I use the most... If I can find dupes for them, I can bring myself to give the palette to a new home where it can be FULLY loved LOL! TIA!

609397.jpeg

PIC SOURCE

Hi,

Those three colors look so familiar. I'm going to try and remember where I saw them before.

Thanks Leza! I should just take the palette w/ me to the BB counter, as well as Sephora, and see what I can come up with.

I'll go have a look any try to find something similar with Art Deco. Would that be ok?

Originally Posted by Maja /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'll go have a look any try to find something similar with Art Deco. Would that be ok? Oh! Art Deco! They're an awesome brand, and I base that on the one e/s I have LOL! Which, come to think of it, might be a good dupe for the darker braown (Art Deco #208).

Back