help me find info or an old thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I swear I saw a thread in this forum about dry eyelids and difficulty blending eyeshadow. I thought Scarlette might have started it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I searched and searched and searched. I'm hoping to find that thread because I'm starting to notice that I have the same problem. My eyelids seem dry in spots and my eyeshadow won't stick or blend well in those spots. I don't use eye makeup remover, and I was hoping to find a way to make my eyelids smooth and soft again. Thanks!!

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I swear I saw a thread in this forum about dry eyelids and difficulty blending eyeshadow. I thought Scarlette might have started it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I searched and searched and searched. I'm hoping to find that thread because I'm starting to notice that I have the same problem. My eyelids seem dry in spots and my eyeshadow won't stick or blend well in those spots. I don't use eye makeup remover, and I was hoping to find a way to make my eyelids smooth and soft again. Thanks!! Is this the thread u're talking about?? --> https://forum.makeuptalk.com/showthread.php?t=9335

Latest posts

Back