HELP ME HELP MY MOM SUPER CHEAP HIGH END LOTS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My mom has stage 3 breast cancer and her bills are really piling up. I'm selling everything I can to help her b/c she is on a fixed income. Please take a look and see what you might be able to use. The lots are cheap enough that you can buy them and resell what you don't want for personal use.

ALL SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE within the US. Everything ships within 24 hours. Paypal only. Item goes to first one to provide invoice email address. I have listed these really cheap so I don't want to haggle.

7. Palette Lot $70 shipped (this is a heavy lot and so remember please that the price includes priority shipping charges) Cargo, Alice in Wonderland & Tokidoki

14. MAC SHADOWS LOT $50 shipped
Infatuating Rose
Color Forms Cool Eyes
Sheer Spark Powder Fashionette (little scraped)
singles in Semi-Precious, Lala, Shroom, Barbie Whistle, Barbie Magic Dust, Depots w/magnut & original label: Relaxing, Bright Future, Spring Up
Black/White Minerlized depotted duo

15. MegaMix Lot $25 shipped
BNIB Smashbox double decker palette in Endless
Huge lot of etailer pig samples
2 Pixi palettes
Avon Quad
2 NYX palettes
WNW palette
2 NYX glitters
3 Maybelline eyeshadow wands

I'll take the eyeliners.  I PM'ed you my invoice email address.  So sorry to hear about your Mom.

I wish there was more than makeup that could be done, she must be so strong. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My fiance might scowl at me for this, but I'll take the lipstick lot.

Do you have a paypal? I don't need any of your make up, but I'd be willing to donate. My mom is a survivor, so I  know how hard this is. 
heart.gif

I wish there was more than makeup that could be done, she must be so strong. 
frown.gif
 My fiance might scowl at me for this, but I'll take the lipstick lot.

Do you have a paypal? I don't need any of your make up, but I'd be willing to donate. My mom is a survivor, so I  know how hard this is. 
heart.gif

Wow, that's so sweet of you, Playedinloops.  It's wonderful to hear of a happy ending, a survival story and to give the moral support that only someone who has gone through it can understand.

Automaticeyesx - I know what you mean, I'm trying to be on a no buy, forgoing the Beauty.com gift with purchase and the great deals on the Too Faced Vintage Sale, but when you have the opportunity to help out a fellow makeup enthusiast in her time of need, it's a whole different story.  What a great daughter she is, I'm sure her Mom is very proud of her and glad to have her at her side while she's going through this difficult time.  cmhchic40, please let your Mom know that she has a community of women thinking about her and sending good will her way.

Thanks so much to all of you. It means the world to me and I value your prayers for her. She is holding up well so far. We just shaved her hair and bought a great wig ($400 for a wig and some turbans). She looks very cute and is in good spirits. I appreciate all of your kindness. God bless all of you.

I appreciate your gesture more than you know. It made me cry. But I can't accept your money for nothing. Praise God your mother survived! I'm confident that my mother will get through this. She has a ton of people praying for her all over the world. God bless you.

Originally Posted by cmhchic40 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I appreciate your gesture more than you know. It made me cry. But I can't accept your money for nothing. Praise God your mother survived! I'm confident that my mother will get through this. She has a ton of people praying for her all over the world. God bless you.

Awww well if you change your mind, just pm me. The offer still stands. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Personally, I'd like to just donate directly. My cousin just passed away and his friend opened a trust fund with Chase bank. Maybe I could direct deposit something? Idk... Just a thought.

God bless you guys for your compassion and generosity. Nice to know there are people like you in the world. It is appreciated more than you could ever know.

I'll take the mascara and brows set. I'm so very sorry to hear about your mother, I hope things improve very quickly for her. I just lost my grandfather to Mesothelioma (cancer from asbestos) so I know how difficult it is. I'll be PM'ing you my paypal address.

If you are able to ship to Canada I would be so happy to take the eye crayon lot. 

Please let me know, thanks!

Thank you cmhchic40 for the eyeliner lot.  It was more than I had even expected from the pics.  Very high end, mostly full size eyeliners in new to almost new condition.  This lot is allowing me to play with different brands without the high retail prices to find out my favorites.  Of the brands I have already I'm able to really try out new and different colors that I don't usually wear, like bright blues and greens and even orange!  It's been a lot of fun.  Just wanted you to know that you have a satisfied customer and I'd be happy to buy from you again and/or trade.

Continued thoughts go out to you and your Mom.  Hope everything is going as well as can be hoped.  Wishing you strength during this tough time.

Note to everyone: The reason it took a week is twofold 1) I took my mother to visit family for several days & 2) person's payment was pending. I did not know the buyer was from out of the country. I agreed to sell the AIW and Tokidoki palettes for $45 but I didn't ask if buyer was international. The shipping is $25 which leaves $20 for both palettes. I apologized profusely. Yes, I should have checked first. I feel awful, but the whole idea is to help my mom. Not give everything away. I didn't ask for shipping charges. I promptly refunded the payment and explained the situation. It is ugly and I feel terrible. I don't know what else to say except to ask your forgiveness. God bless you.

Latest posts

Back