Help me stop spending

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've done it and can only last 3 months.

I can only suggest you to STOP reading the haulin forum. lol

Originally Posted by Leony /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've done it and can only last 3 months.I can only suggest you to STOP reading the haulin forum. lol

Waaaaay ahead of you, LOL! Tutorials and FOTD's always gets me into trouble, too.

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well like you said already leave your credit card and debit card at home and just stay away from the cosmetic stores.. Just have a minimum amount of cash in your purse at any one time... And what I do, instead of going shopping for something I don't need.. I go take a walk, a hike or a bike ride!! That way your not spending money and your doing something good for your body at the same time.. A two-fer!!!
Karren

wow Karren H have some great tips!!! Good luck karen!

OMG....do you only get paid once a month!!?? I could never budget for an entire month at a time! Anyway...I totally feel you! I've finally gotten a bit of a grip on myself, but I was out of control there for awhile too! It was like, I joined MUT and then I just wanted to buy every single thing everyone was raving about! it can be done, it just takes a little willpower. I do still purchase, but I look for sales or discount codes and have curbed it alot. We're with ya'! Good luck!

Latest posts

Back