Help on eye

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I would like to know how you can make your eyes look more open/clearer/brighter/wider, alot huh
icon_lol.gif
. What i mean is if you look tired/dull, then it would make a difference if you would put the right makeup, but how do you do that? So which color do you have to use on the eyelid to make it look rested/softer, and will make the eyewhite of your eyes more whiter/ fresher. I also want to know if anyone knows a clear mascara, because with regular mascara my lashes do not seperate and or not glossy, and i hate it when my lashes sticks. By the way, have anyone use BE brushless mascara, if yes how is it? Ok bye guys
icon_wink.gif
! Oh another
icon_question.gif
, is this forum only to talk about makeup, or can you also talk about other face products, like creams and masks ( because it has to do with beauty also, right?) I am new here so thats why i ask!

Hi Trisha, thanks for the replie. Ok now i have to find the right makeup to do the things you have said. Or maybe i am gonna wright the things on paper what you have said, and then go to a beautysalon and ask to show me. Oh do you know by the way a good clear mascara, because in the country where i live we do not have many choice. I only know that clinique has one, but i would like to know more. Ok bye!
icon_cool.gif

Hi Trisha. Yes we do have the Bodyshop. Hmmm i did not know that they have clear mascara also, but our Bodyshop is maybe smaller with there products, so i will have to look. Thanks for the info.

My fave way to make myself look more refreshed when I'm tired is...

light shimmery shade on the lid (champagne, gold, taupe, cream, etc.)

cream/ivory shade on the browbone and inner eye

thin line of dark eyeliner on top lashline (I like black - but you might not...)

thin line of pearly peachy white liner along bottom lashline

curled lashes

mascara

Latest posts

Back