Help on reviews please

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok I am going to start a review blog on cosmetics and was wandering if you could help with an outline of how you do the review like a grading system and what parts do you write down to grade the product. Thanks in advance.

Hey,

First of all, I don't mean to attack you at all so don't get this the wrong way, if you start writing reviews/blogging, make sure your spelling  is correct. I think Firefox and Chrome actually do a spell-check, but you could also use a word processing program like MS Word. I think it's hard for people to take something seriously if it's full of spelling errors. 

Other than that, you could start by how you came across the product, how much you bought it for and where you bought it, then move over to pro's and con's and finally give a statement on if you recommend said product or not, or maybe if you recommend it only for a certain type of skin type or tone, eye color, etc., etc., etc. depending on what it is. 

Hope this helps a bit! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back