Help question about oily skin

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have oily skin.... mostly on my nose and it bothers me : Since I have naturally tan skin it really stands out. I'm looking for a powder that helps with that... any suggestions?

Will you be wearing any foundation before the powder or are just looking for powder on bare skin?

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Will you be wearing any foundation before the powder or are just looking for powder on bare skin?

Well I only wear foundation once in awhile, so maybe a powder for both foundation and no foundation.

Looks like MAC Blot is the winner over at Temptalia, but there are some other suggestions too. I use the Rimmel Stay Matte and it works great for me, lucky I don't need touch ups because the lid would pop off in my bag and ruin everything (or everything in there would ruin it). I hate that lid, why didn't they make one that snaps closed like normal?

http://www.temptalia.com/the-hit-list-best-mattifying-powder

Too Faced Primed and Poreless powder is a miracle! Apply under and over foundation and you won't worry about oil most of the day.

I like Mattify! Cosmetics Ultra with Urban Decay De Slick Spray. Together they control the oilies.

Latest posts

Back