Help!! Quick way to loose 5 pounds!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anybody know a quick way to loose 5 pounds in a week? I'm willing to try anything!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by smallpuppy Anybody know a quick way to loose 5 pounds in a week? I'm willing to try anything!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I've been using the herb chickweed (in capsules from my health food store) It is an old fashioned remedy for warts and supposed to be good for weight loss too. I don't know if it will take off 5lbs in a week for you, but with a few capsules a day and reaching for fruit instead of candy I've lost three pounds this week.

if you go on a really low carb diet, you might be able to lose a little bit.

Originally Posted by smallpuppy Anybody know a quick way to loose 5 pounds in a week? I'm willing to try anything!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
What is your height/weight and why are you trying to lose weight so fast? I can say that if you exercise everyday(especially cardio) and do a low carb and no sugar meal plan, you'll lose weight fast. The first couple weeks you'd lose mostly water weight, but it does come off fast. I did a Candida Diet for health reasons, but I lost alot of weight really fast. But that kind of thing is a whole lifestyle thing, not just a fad diet. Anything where you lose weight fast, if you don't keep up with it, you usually gain the weight right back plus some.

You may not be able to try this lol.

I never intend to lose weight in my whole life, but I found myself so easy to lose weight every time I'm under a lot pressure and stress. Last month, I lose 11 pounds in two weeks. A week later, I tried to get my weight back to normal but I couldn't make it to get the 11 pounds back. I gained only 4 pounds lol.

Perhaps, you can try excercise daily, drink green tea to control your appetite maybe. Sleep late could also help a bit. I can't think of any other way to lose weight, because I never have to try hard to lose few pounds.

Originally Posted by monniej saw this link and thought it might help. let us know if it works!http://www.dreambodynow.com/ I just checked it out and of course you have to pay money but if you give them your e-mail address they send you two tips..One of them was two drink lots of ice cold water and something I didn't know: If you drink 8-10 glasses a day your bloating will go away beacause your body will have enough water and therefore doesn't have to retain water..that's my problem!!! I'm always bloated!!! Maybe I don't get enough water!! Thanks MonnieJ!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

you are so welcome. i glad there was something you could use. let me know if you meet your goal!

Originally Posted by smallpuppy I just checked it out and of course you have to pay money but if you give them your e-mail address they send you two tips..One of them was two drink lots of ice cold water and something I didn't know: If you drink 8-10 glasses a day your bloating will go away beacause your body will have enough water and therefore doesn't have to retain water..that's my problem!!! I'm always bloated!!! Maybe I don't get enough water!! Thanks MonnieJ!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by envymi What is your height/weight and why are you trying to lose weight so fast? I can say that if you exercise everyday(especially cardio) and do a low carb and no sugar meal plan, you'll lose weight fast. The first couple weeks you'd lose mostly water weight, but it does come off fast. I did a Candida Diet for health reasons, but I lost alot of weight really fast. But that kind of thing is a whole lifestyle thing, not just a fad diet. Anything where you lose weight fast, if you don't keep up with it, you usually gain the weight right back plus some. I'm 5"1 and weight 105 pounds..However when I weighed 100 pounds I was sooo happy!! ..I used to be able to drop 2ibs in a day by just trying a little bit ..now my metabolism has slown down..It takes me like 3 to 4 days if I'm lucky to loose 2ibs ..My problem is that I'm always bloated!! It's bad!!! but when I am at 100 Ibs. my stomach is flat and I'm happy with myself..

sometimes bloating can be caused by not eating enough. do you work out at all?

Originally Posted by Liz if you go on a really low carb diet, you might be able to lose a little bit. Yeah that's true but I hate the bad breath thing (ketosis)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by monniej sometimes bloating can be caused by not eating enough. do you work out at all? I hate to say it but no I don't work out..I 've been to the gym once and after that I can't make myself go again even when I have my boyfriend go with me..
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by smallpuppy Yeah that's true but I hate the bad breath thing (ketosis)
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Hmmm, ok, well try doing a no sugar thing for a while...eat low carb, not no-carb...and cut out soda, juice and fruit and any processed foods or anything with sugar...just eat a lot of veggies, protein, and whole grains and drink like a gallon or 2 of water a day. That will get rid of a few lbs.

Take a laxative every night for the week, along with some chitosan

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* Take a laxative every night for the week, along with some chitosan Yeah that was more along the lines of what I was looking for!!! THanks!! ;p;p

Originally Posted by envymi Hmmm, ok, well try doing a no sugar thing for a while...eat low carb, not no-carb...and cut out soda, juice and fruit and any processed foods or anything with sugar...just eat a lot of veggies, protein, and whole grains and drink like a gallon or 2 of water a day. That will get rid of a few lbs. Good advice! I LOOVE bread!! And even when I try to cut down my calorie intake I cut down on protein not bread! (Yeah I know It should be the other way around!)

Originally Posted by envymi What is your height/weight and why are you trying to lose weight so fast? I can say that if you exercise everyday(especially cardio) and do a low carb and no sugar meal plan, you'll lose weight fast. The first couple weeks you'd lose mostly water weight, but it does come off fast. I did a Candida Diet for health reasons, but I lost alot of weight really fast. But that kind of thing is a whole lifestyle thing, not just a fad diet. Anything where you lose weight fast, if you don't keep up with it, you usually gain the weight right back plus some. whats a candida diet?

Originally Posted by sweetface18 whats a candida diet? I'm not envymi but in other words is a diet for Yeast Infections..candida is the name of the fungus.

Originally Posted by smallpuppy I'm not envymi but in other words is a diet for Yeast Infections..candida is the name of the fungus. It's not just for yeast infections, it's actually for an overgrowth of yeast inside the body. Too much yeast can cause all kinds of little health problems...I have a thread about it in here, you can check it out. BUT the diet is a guaranteed way to lose weight. I lost almost 30 lbs total on it and about 10 of it was in the first week(I'm a big gym junkie too, so that was part of it)

Originally Posted by Naturally chickweed stokes the fires ...bumps up the metabolism ..makes things burn more. GOOD stuff! But I was told by naturapath ..DON'T take before bed ..because you feel warmer taking it. Where can I get this chickweed at? Is it safe?

Latest posts

Back