Help regarding signature tags

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For those who have signature tags, (the one like from "toni's tags"), how would I transfer mine to Makeup Talk. I have it under "my documents" and have been trying to figure out how to get it over here to the website.
icon_confused.gif
Can anyone help me out with this? Would highly appreciate it!

You can upload it to the MUT picture Gallery or email it to me and I can host it for you.

Originally Posted by Marisol You can upload it to the MUT picture Gallery or email it to me and I can host it for you. Thanks Marisol for your response!Then how would I transfer my signature from the picture gallery to "edit signature" or so that it shows up when I post or reply to a thread?

OMG! What happened? Yes I did, but I did not think it would erase it from the threads. OOOPS! So I need to upload it again, huh?

Yes, you have to leave it in the gallery if you want to link to it. If you delete it, then the LINK you have just setup in your USERCP doesn't know where to look for it. So yep, reupload it again and then don't forget, you will have to adjust your sig link once more.

along that same line i am trying to add an image to my signature from a website cooltext.com and when i download it, it shows up and when i sign in to mut again it is a blank space there where the signature was. what am i doing wrong?

Latest posts

Back