Help: Stila Must Haves!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here in Greece they have 20% discount in Stila products and I want to buy some because I love Stila products!! I already have 5 eyeshadows: Kitten,Kahlo,Jade,Summer and Ecru. Also I have Lip Glaze in Orange, and Stila Sun Bronzing powder! In your opinion what else I have to buy? What's a Stila must have?
icon_wink.gif

i hear the brushes are great!

gosh, there's so much to choose from that i want, but haven't gotten yet, so i'm not sure.

trisha is a stila makeup artist, so she'd have the best advice
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz i hear the brushes are great!
gosh, there's so much to choose from that i want, but haven't gotten yet, so i'm not sure.

trisha is a stila makeup artist, so she'd have the best advice
biggrin.gif

wink.gif
Thanks Liz!! It's true there so much to choose!!!

Originally Posted by Trisha e.s - Sun, Jezebel, Ray, Golightly, Dune (good matte base)
Lipglaze - Tangerine, Starfruit, Guava, Cranberry

It Gloss - Inviting, Striking, Energetic, Sweet

Sun Highlighter

Brushes - 4, 8, 9, 15, 20, 21 & 24

HTH xxxx

icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks Trisha!! It Glosses are better than Lip Glazes? I have never try them!!

Originally Posted by Trisha NOt better just different! They are very shimmery and arent as sticky!! x Trisha, what's your favourite product from Stila?
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha These are favourite products in order

[*]Eyeshadow

[*]Brushes

[*]Lipglaze

[*]Glaze Liners

[*]Convertible Cheek/Lip

[*]Sun Gel

[*]Tinted Moisturiser

[*]Smudgepot

[*]Convertible Eye

[*]AOS Eyes

I was considering buy Convertible cheek, but I'm afraid that it's too oily and because I have oily skin I will have problem with this blush!!In the past I used to wear rouge pot in water lilly but I didn't like it!!

Originally Posted by Trisha Im oily & i wear it, dont be put off things just because of your skintype, there is always a way to wear a product sucessfully.
I just do my fndt, then powder and use the convertible as the last step and it works fine and lasts ages for me x

icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks Trisha I really want a blush that lasts ages!!!

Originally Posted by Trisha YW Sophia, let us know what you end up getting x
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Of course I'll do it!!

Thanks for the thread Soph!

I'm bumping this because I need to know more of Stila must-haves since they got a lot of new stuff now.

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme I love the AOS Eyes! Me too! I have the gold one and it's fantastic! It's a good thing I can only find Stila on the internet otherwise I'd probably buy like, every shade of those.

Okay so far here's I got for my Stila list.

More e/s

Lipglaze

AOS

Kajal eyeliner

Stila - Sheer Pressed Powder

Does anyone here have problems with Stila - Sheer Pressed Powder?

TIA

Originally Posted by Leony Okay so far here's I got for my Stila list.
More e/s

Lipglaze

AOS

Kajal eyeliner

Stila - Sheer Pressed Powder

Does anyone here have problems with Stila - Sheer Pressed Powder?

TIA

Leony my skin is very sensitive, especially my cheeks when a product is not good for my skin the first thing that react are my cheeks but with the Sheer Pressed Powder I have absolutely no problem! I love the the packaging and the coverage!!Which shades of e/s and lipglaze you have and which one you want?

Oh thanks Sophia! I really need to know that.

I only have these shades of Stila e/s :

Twig, Kitten, Jezebel, Barefoot, Sun, Moonlight, Kiwi, Guava, Keys, Mango, amethyst + aubergine (from you).

I'm planning to get more Stila e/s but am not sure about the shades yet.

I don't have Lipglaze yet, so I really want to try it
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Leony Oh thanks Sophia! I really need to know that.
I only have these shades of Stila e/s :

Twig, Kitten, Jezebel, Barefoot, Sun, Moonlight, Kiwi, Guava, Keys, Mango, amethyst + aubergine (from you).

I'm planning to get more Stila e/s but am not sure about the shades yet.

I don't have Lipglaze yet, so I really want to try it
biggrin.gif

From e/s I suggest Wheat, Golightly and Java also they're very very good and they make great combos!! If you want an emerald green Jade is great!!From Lipglazes I've only tried Apricot, Passion Fruit, Orange and Peach, I wear Peach all the time, and Orange I leave it for spring and summers since it's a very bright peachy shade very pigmented!! It depends on what colors do you like to wear!!!

Originally Posted by Sophia From e/s I suggest Wheat, Golightly and Java also they're very very good and they make great combos!! If you want an emerald green Jade is great!!From Lipglazes I've only tried Apricot, Passion Fruit, Orange and Peach, I wear Peach all the time, and Orange I leave it for spring and summers since it's a very bright peachy shade very pigmented!! It depends on what colors do you like to wear!!!

Yay, thanks heaps hon!I really need to list them all now lol, I might end up just stand and stare the cosmetics counter and confuse about what stuff I should get because all of them looks great! LOL

Originally Posted by Leony Yay, thanks heaps hon!I really need to list them all now lol, I might end up just stand and stare the cosmetics counter and confuse about what stuff I should get because all of them looks great! LOL

It happens to me all the time!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back