HELP **tummy fat**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i live in miami and im 16 but my bodys is u kno in good shape except for i have a fat tummy so i wear baggy shirts n i want 2 kn0 how i can loze my belly 4 s0uth beach **itz summer**
icon_sad.gif
n itz really depressing im really self concious of my st0mach in the locker room so.. if u could plz help me diet excersize anything PLEASE IM 5'0 120LBS IT SOUND LIKE GOOD WEIGHT BUT itz jus my belly

even if you do lots of ab work, your working your ab muscles. you would need to burn off the layer of fat that you may haveto be able to see any of the muscle. so you need to cardio to burn the fat. you also need to work out your back when you do a lot of ab stuff. you need a strong core, stomach and back.

Alot of it is probably bloat. (an unfourtunate reality we all face now and then) So, stay away from salt and sugar and drink water to flush ot the water retention. Sodas are the worst thing. (pepsi is one of my personal addictions that I am trying to avoid too)

Two magical words: exercise+green tea (4 cups a day)

I've been on this for more than 3 years and everyone is askin me if i'm on a diet!

and there's this slimming tea called (Jamo tea) don't know if you can find it where you live,but we usualy order it from Indonesia, it's simply a miracle, specially after a big meal, after drinkin it u just feel hungry again
icon_exclaim.gif

check out these simple exercises too,they may help ya ( i do some of them when i feel my tummy is kinda puffed
tongue.gif
)

1-

sit_ups.gif

2-

knee_bend_to_chest.gif

3-

head_and_shoulder_lifts.gif

icon_idea.gif
don't forget that you HAVE to stay away from beer, drinkin soda while eating, and legumes..

Hope I helped, best of luck

Latest posts

Back