Help! What skin care product should I use?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, everyone. I've been researching skin care products for my face. There are so many that it's overwhelming!

If I wanted to choose ONE product to have a more glowing, youthful face, what should it be??? Please point me in the right direction!

Jody

I don't think it's as simple as one wonder product. A good regimen and occasional masques and exfoliants, combined with diet and genes.

Thanks, MissLindaJean! I'm new at this. So what is a good regimen? Do you mean the diet? I know diet is important. I'm actually looking for something that is more like food for the skin instead of something with chemicals in it. I've seen a few online but don't know how to choose.

I meant diet as in food you eat. Regarding chemicals in products, there's a lot of companies that take pride in producing organic lines and focus on using botanicals and food based ingredients. What kind of skin issues you want addressed are important, too. If your skin is dry and sensitive, you probably don't want to use products recommended for oily or acne prone.. not to say you cannot use them, but focus on finding products geared towards your needs.

Well, what do you think of this new stuff called "tallow balm" for wrinkles and dry skin? I've been doing some reading about it.

Latest posts

Back