Help with an outfit please!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm going to a concert this weekend and I was thinkin' about wearing a hat like thisAttachment 36007 but I've never worn a hat before so I don't know what to do with my hair or how to put an outfit together. I was thinking about jeans and black pointy toe boots and a Guess shirt in a similar colour as the hat with maybe a black jacket and I was going to wear my hair down and curl the ends a bit.???

does anyone have any ideas or inspirational pictures??! do I wear a scarf of some sort or what????

thanks for any help
smile.gif

I have a similiar hat and I either wear my hair down or in two low ponytails (gathered at the base of the neck right behind the ear) or braid the ponytails and wear some large hoops earrings. Your outfit sounds cute.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like to wear my hair down, but pulled behind my ears and then put the hat on. That's how I'd wear it... Oh! I should buy a similar hat, except w/ the 30STM logo
smile.gif

I'd wear it with a tank and cargo pants, or loose fitting khakis... Or jeans, a white shirt and blazer. I'm not the most fashionable person on this board (I admit to that!), and I'm definitely more into "comfort" clothes.

Latest posts

Back