Help with color matching for Review Aubrey Nicole MMU

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm thinking of giving Aubrey Nicole MMU a try. I have oily, acne prone skin and while I love MMU I find that some brands slide off after a few hours because of my oily face, so I'm looking for a good MMU for oily skin and Aubrey Nicole has been recommended but I have no idea what color to get.

I'm a NW20 / 25 in MAC makeup, and I wear Fair Medium (Cool) in EDM.

Thanks for the help.

P.S. If anyone has any recommendations for MMU for oily skin I'll appreciate it!!

I won't help you with the colors, while I do not know mac colors, I've never used mac foundations. But if you have cool undertones you should try with AN cool light medium full coverage foundation. Full coverage is way better for oil skin.

I have oily skin myself and I went a long way to find a good foundation, I still have a lot of samples
smile.gif
some of them I haven't really tried.

As to other brands, you need to find out for yourself. Some girls really love Monave, but for example I hate Monave - it doeasn't control my oilies, its cakey and it looks unnatural on my skin. But there are lots of girls here who think the opposite.

My HG is Meow - when I use their primer powder, foundation and setting powder, my make up stays on my face all day. I need to blot my forehead once or twice during the day, but sometimes I forget and it still looks good, maybe more glowing - and I love my skin i perfect matt.

I also like AN, but I like it more in full coverage formula.

I also like Lumiere, but their Luminesse formula is not good for oily skin and I do not recommend it. The only problem with lumiere is oat which is in the powder, and some people are allergic to oat, however Lumiere has new cashmere foundation which doesn't contain oat, and is specially designed for oily skin. I haven't tried it yet, but I hope I'll be able to try it soon.

I used to be in the same position as you, so I emailed a picture of my face in natural light to AN and they emailed me back quickly with a detailed description of foundations that would be good for my skin.

So just email them and they will help you!!

Latest posts

Back