Help with concealer for dark cirkles and fine lines/wrinkles under eye

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tulipp /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You should try Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer 

I think it works really really well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

YES! This is what I use and it's just amazing! My skin is so fair though, that I just use the Brightener color as the concealer. It lasts forever, doesn't dry out, smudge, crease or fade during use and it's a great formula when applying.

I've been using It Cosmetics "Bye Bye Undereye" concealer, and it works really well.  Plus, you only need the teensiest dab - I can't imagine ever running out of this stuff!  It has some nice brightening properties too.  I got it on QVC, but you can also get it on their website (http://www.itcosmetics.com) or on Beauty.com.

I have the same, a bit of darkening, some lines, dryness and crepiness under the eye. I've tried lots of concealers (MUFE, Smashbox, Tarte, Bare Minerals, Lorac, and others) but they all make my eyes look worse (either the lines look worse or you can see flakiness or both). I have given up on concealer but I have found that Tarte Maracuja C eye brightener and Smashbox hydrating undereye primer both seem to moisturize and brighten so I've been using those.

I've been using the Origins GinZing, which brightens the undereye area. Then I put on Smashbox Hydrating Undereye Primer with Laura Mercier Secret Concealer in shade 1 (it's peach to cancel out the blue of my undereye area) and top it with the Tarte finishing powder. If I don't set it, it creases REALLY bad pretty quickly. I've tried so many concealers and the LM one is the only one that works. All the MUAs at stores are always surprised when I show them the concealer I use.... then they try it on my face and it's amazing! It's a very strange color, but works wonders on my porcelain skin with dark circles.

Back