Help with my new hair!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey gals!

I'm planning on getting my hair cut soon, I just can't stand it any more! Though, I'm partly doing it to get rid of the color on my ends! Right now my hair is a little below shoulder-length . I'm not sure how much color I have on my ends, but I'm gonna guess somewhere around 2 inches, give or take.

I have curly hair, and I always wear it curly. I'm wanting to get rid of my color, and mostly my split ends! My hair just tangles so much! I wante a shorter cut, but I don't know what would be 'safe' for my curly hair. I don't want it to end up being too short once it curls up. And I don't want a bob, I don't think.

Can you gals help me find a good style for my curly hair? Short to medium length.

I DON'T want anything like this:

images
images

I have naturally curly hair, and for me, it's best to cut it dry. That way, it's not cutting off two inches, and then finding out it was 3-4 once my hair dries. You definitely have to be careful with layers with extremely curly hair, and I personally don't recommend if for shorter curly hair. Not unless it's really subtle layers that is. I'll poke around for some pics!

definitely have it cut dry rather than wet, so you know how much is cut, and just cut to your shoulders.

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif definitely have it cut dry rather than wet, so you know how much is cut, and just cut to your shoulders. Thanks for the tip. I'll most likely end up doing that. I still wish I had some pictures to go by, though! I haven't been able to find any yet.

Latest posts

Back