help with pictures

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys,i want to join in fotd,but i dont know how to get my pic on,any advice?Can i take pics from a camera phone?and where do i send them?

Thanks for the help
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by charms23 Yes you can definitely take pics from a cell phone, you just need some sort of account with your phone plan that lets you email it. What carrier and plan do you have? I have a sprint phone, and i can email pics but where do i email it to?

Originally Posted by charms23 I believe there are some services like textamerica.com or maybe you can even just email it to your email account.
but how do i get it from my email account to here?do you think dragging will help?

Originally Posted by nydoll23 but how do i get it from my email account to here?do you think dragging will help? sorry for being a pest,this is really the first time ive ever been big on the internet.

Where is Tony when you need him?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Can you download the pictures you take to your computer ?

Originally Posted by nydoll23 sorry for being a pest,this is really the first time ive ever been big on the internet.

Originally Posted by charms23 No problem. Well I've never actually emailed a picture from a phone before, but I guess it would email as an attachment. If so, you can click on the picture and save it to your computer as a jpg file. Now on MUT, to attach a picture from your computer, scroll down a little below the message box (where you type the message) and you will see a little box that says
attachments.jpg

Click on manage attachments and a little pop-up box will come up. Click on browse to find the file you saved (it's easier to find if you save it on the desktop). After you found the picture, click on open or double click and it will show up on the popup box. The click on UPLOAD. After that, click Close. You are now back to the message box page. On the same box where it says attache files (see pic above) you will see the filename of the picture you uploaded. Now scroll down a little bit to see another "Submit Reply" button. Click on that to have your attached pictures included in the message.

If you are still confused about something, just ask me and I'll try to help you. Good luck!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Super advice,thanks so much,sounds a little tricky but i will play ariund with it tomorrow,thanks again

Originally Posted by charms23

Yeah it sounds a little complicated but you'll get the hang of it
smile.gif

NYdoll, lets meet up in chat tomorrow and I can help you.
Great explanation Charms!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back