Help with this outfit!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This any better? (I hate the shoes with this outfit, but it's hard to find 11 heels that I like.)

6nu4mf4.jpg

I really like this length on you - you have great legs. And I really like the idea of a belt to cinch in the waist because it definitely defines you waist. I will say though that if you don't like the shoes then that's probably going to show in the way you walk etc - I know when I'm not 100% comfortable with whatever I'm wearing people can definitely tell.

smile.gif

So...I can see pictures just now...

...for the first outfit (i love black on blonde hair!)you should try to add colour with red nail polish, lipstick, blush and and maybe...a bag (maybe red pumps are too aggressive, the ideal should be a pair of black pump-or flat, you look naturally tall-with some red details, or red and silver details).I like black, red and silver in november/december...

But yes, I prefer pump instead of boots with long skirt.

...for the second outfit...you look so gorgeous with knee-lenght skirt
thumbsup2.gif
you can add a tan/honey/gold and brown little scarf and maybe a belt darker/of a cooler brown...or with golden...buckle (buckle?).

But maybe I wear/and suggest too much accessories

Back