Help

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone
smile.gif

Uhm, yea so Im going out today shopping, and I need to buy some eyeliner. I bought the mac waterproof engraved or whatever and It all comes off by the end of the day
frown.gif
Does any one have any other suggestions? I want a black eyeliner that goes on good, and doesn't budge??

Originally Posted by Tears_Of_Blood Hey everyone
smile.gif
Uhm, yea so Im going out today shopping, and I need to buy some eyeliner. I bought the mac waterproof engraved or whatever and It all comes off by the end of the day
frown.gif
Does any one have any other suggestions? I want a black eyeliner that goes on good, and doesn't budge??

I have the Powerpoint pencils (but you said you had that already I believe) but you should also check out the MAC fluidlines... they stay on all day no matter where on your eye you use it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I've also heard that Revlon Colorstay pencils work well also
redface.gif

Originally Posted by Tears_Of_Blood Thanks
icon_razz.gif
But I usually only put it on the inner lid (if thats what its called), will it move? Fluidlines won't... they're great on inner rims!
smile.gif
The powerpoint doesn't really leak or bleed on them either, but it does seem to fade slightly at the end of the day - not bad, but not as bold as the fluidline.
wink.gif

I use fluidlines and love them. However, I am interested in trying out Stila's smudgepots.

I have some fluidlines and smudgepots and I'd say go for the smudgepot. The smudgepots seem to me to last a lot longer. The only downside is that you need to work really quickly with the smudgepot as it dries really quickly.

I am getting interested in smudgepots too
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Lealabell I have some fluidlines and smudgepots and I'd say go for the smudgepot. The smudgepots seem to me to last a lot longer. The only downside is that you need to work really quickly with the smudgepot as it dries really quickly.

Originally Posted by lilla I am getting interested in smudgepots too
biggrin.gif
I find the smudgepots stay on longer, but I find the texture of the fluidlines easier to work with. They're not as dry so they don't drag as much when you put them on.

All you lemming creators!!! LOL
icon_eek.gif

Smudgepots sounds really good! But I barely use my fluidlines - since I found the Powerpoints, so I guess I really don't need more of something I'll barely touch.
icon_wink.gif
But they do sound nice though!
wink.gif

So.. All your Stila Smudgepot lovers, have ye tried Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner aswell & can ye compare the 3? (MAC, Stila & BB)

Oh great, i have some fluidlines & a BB but now i gotta try the smudgepots!

Latest posts

Back