Hennessy Ad

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
the music is good but i just cannot relate to the lifestyle. my yacht has been in dry dock for so long...
sadno.gif

ps...how are you able to post the actual youtube video instead of the link?

My roommate stole my speakers so I can't listen
frown.gif

PS: I embedded the video for you
smile.gif

ive seen the ads, and im like the few times ive had hennessy i dont remember a yacht of supermodel guys/girls being there.

its more like me in a bar with a few friends, getting harrased by stupid drunk frat guys.

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif ive seen the ads, and im like the few times ive had hennessy i dont remember a yacht of supermodel guys/girls being there.its more like me in a bar with a few friends, getting harrased by stupid drunk frat guys.

very true! Next time I drink hennessy and a bunch of people dont come out of my imagination and party with me, they are getting freaking sued.

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif ive seen the ads, and im like the few times ive had hennessy i dont remember a yacht of supermodel guys/girls being there.its more like me in a bar with a few friends, getting harrased by stupid drunk frat guys.

hahaha!! yeah, that has been my experience too!

EB, you are too funny. let's make it class-action lawsuit!

Latest posts

Back