Herbal Essences collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
can you tell me are any of these collection from the line any good?

No Flakin' Way

None of Your Frizziness

Break's Over

Set Me Up

Dangerously Straight

Hello Hydration

Shimmery Nights

I have Hello Hydration and I like it. I don't know if it's any better or worse than other shampoos/conditioners making the same claim, but it makes my hair soft and smell good -- that's all I really care about.
smile.gif

I have used hello Hydration,dangerously straight/,breaks over and all of them make my hair really really soft and smells good herbal essense is really good.

I've used break's over and hello hydration and I love both of them! Their new line is really awesome!

I have shimmery nights! The shimmer is very subtle but noticeable, adds noticeable shine to your hair, and it has some extra light holding power.... overall I like it alot, it found a place in my haircare routine because extra shinyness is always good. Oh and it smells fantastic. Ive almost finished the whole bottle and Ill defintly be getting another.

I've used Dangerously Straight spray for straightening your hair. You put it on and your hair straightens easier and shines, is silky and smells amazing.

Latest posts

Back