Herbal essences style refreshing mist

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I saw this in our store yesterday, and I am really interested in trying it. But all it says on the back is "spray on dry hair and re-create your style immediately without washing." I mean, this sounds too good to be true! So have any of you tried it? Or know somebody who did? Or know somebody, who knows some body who did? Or know some..
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by destiny I saw this in our store yesterday, and I am really interested in trying it. But all it says on the back is "spray on dry hair and re-create your style immediately without washing." I mean, this sounds too good to be true! So have any of you tried it? Or know somebody who did? Or know somebody, who knows some body who did? Or know some..
icon_wink.gif
I saw this in the drug store circular, and it looks really good - but I haven't tried it yet... I only have the smoothing cream from the new product line, and that is great - so I'm hoping that this is good as well.
smile.gif

How did I miss all these great threads???
icon_rolleyes.gif

I have tried products like this, but not this one in particular. The last one I tried (can't remember the name but it was from an online store, CCB Paris) didn't perform too well. I think these products are good for removing stale odors like cig smoke, food odors, etc. but if you have a blow-out type of hairstyle where you straighten your hair, they aren't going to "clean" your hair or make it fresh. In fact it made my hair heavy and the roots greasy. Maybe if you have a wavy or touseled style, this type of thing might work well since it would reactivate your styling products and revive your style.

If you buy it, let us know how it works for ya!

Originally Posted by glamslam How did I miss all these great threads???
icon_rolleyes.gif

I have tried products like this, but not this one in particular. The last one I tried (can't remember the name but it was from an online store, CCB Paris) didn't perform too well. I think these products are good for removing stale odors like cig smoke, food odors, etc. but if you have a blow-out type of hairstyle where you straighten your hair, they aren't going to "clean" your hair or make it fresh. In fact it made my hair heavy and the roots greasy. Maybe if you have a wavy or touseled style, this type of thing might work well since it would reactivate your styling products and revive your style.

If you buy it, let us know how it works for ya!

I got this today... smells delish'!
smile.gif
I havent' really tried it... I just sprized once to see if it made my hair sticky, greasy, etc. But doesn't seem to. I have my hair back in a pony - but the top doesn't look like it has anything in it to weigh it down. Seems like a keeper so far!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I got this today... smells delish'!
smile.gif
I havent' really tried it... I just sprized once to see if it made my hair sticky, greasy, etc. But doesn't seem to. I have my hair back in a pony - but the top doesn't look like it has anything in it to weigh it down. Seems like a keeper so far!
wink.gif
I got it a couple days ago. I can tell that it'll be good if I don't wanna wash my hair after a night out or a workout or something. I agree that I don't think it'll do much for styles hair (like flat ironed or curled with an iron). It didn't make my hair greasy or tangly or anything. I think it'll be best when your hair is kinda natural and just needs a little oomph when it's gotten flat or something and you don't want to wash again. Smells soooo good though!

Originally Posted by bonbon412 I got it a couple days ago. I can tell that it'll be good if I don't wanna wash my hair after a night out or a workout or something. I agree that I don't think it'll do much for styles hair (like flat ironed or curled with an iron). It didn't make my hair greasy or tangly or anything. I think it'll be best when your hair is kinda natural and just needs a little oomph when it's gotten flat or something and you don't want to wash again. Smells soooo good though! Yeah - it definitely does! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I really don't do my hair curly that often anymore b/c It really WONT curl (thank you chemical straightening
icon_evil.gif
) but I think it might work good on those face framing pieces that frizz up mid-day... give it a spritz and hit it with the dryer...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by destiny I saw this in our store yesterday, and I am really interested in trying it. But all it says on the back is "spray on dry hair and re-create your style immediately without washing." I mean, this sounds too good to be true! So have any of you tried it? Or know somebody who did? Or know somebody, who knows some body who did? Or know some..
icon_wink.gif
hhm i wonder if this stuff actually works. it sounds good but i am sure it means if you don't use tons of hairspray in your hair lol
i wonder if it would work when my curls go limp.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 hhm i wonder if this stuff actually works. it sounds good but i am sure it means if you don't use tons of hairspray in your hair lol
i wonder if it would work when my curls go limp.

It may. It seems like if you have some styling products in your hair then a spritz of this will reactivate them and you can restyle. So the curls that go limp and bounce up again probably with this.

I wanted to try this but I don't wear my hair with curly anymore. I have of products like these before. That they are great if you were in an area that was smokey. It takes the smell away.

Latest posts

Back