Here Comes the Snow!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Been snowing for about 3 hrs. now... I would say we're up to about 4 -5 in. already... (great)
icon_rolleyes.gif

We're supposed to get anywhere from 15-24". I shoveled the driveway about an hour ago - when I got down to the bottom, there was already over an inch back at the top... figures! Luckily I had my remote start put in this morning... and I have some new dvd's to watch... and my MUT to come to!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Heres' some pics for you POOR people who live in 90F degree weather all year long!!! (I'll keep adding more throughout the night)

Took these out my bedroom window..so don't mind the screen! I'll get some better ones later...
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Heres' some pics for you POOR people who live in 90F degree weather all year long!!! Ahem...any chance you're referring to me?
tongue.gif
LOL!
biggrin.gif
It's so pretty, but this is one time I'm actually glad not to be on the mainland.
Keep yourself warm!

Originally Posted by keaLoha Ahem...any chance you're referring to me?
tongue.gif
LOL!
biggrin.gif
It's so pretty, but this is one time I'm actually glad not to be on the mainland.
Keep yourself warm!

You, Tony & anyone else not in NY right now!!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Why cant this happen on a workday??!?!??
tongue.gif

Here are some more pics... and some of my cat Rocky - watching the snow from the back door! LOL (They are amazed by the stuff!) LOL
tongue.gif

curwx_277x187.jpg

Sunny - 75 degrees.... for GAIL

GIANT WHITE BLOB OF NEVERENDING SNOW ON THE MAP - Janelle!!!!

and a whopping 27 degrees!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98
curwx_277x187.jpg

eek.gif

I was just watching the news & they're not anticipating it to let up until tomorrow @ the earliest. I feel for you sistah.

Originally Posted by keaLoha I was just watching the news & they're not anticipating it to let up until tomorrow @ the earliest. I feel for you sistah. Yup - they're thinking tomorrow late morning - noon'ish. But the heaviest snow we're supposed to get is overnight...
icon_rolleyes.gif

Whoa Janelle...Snuggle up with that cat and stay warm girl. Crappy weather here in Fl. today too, it's rainy now but supposed to be cold and windy and then freeze tommorow night, nuttin like your getting though. BRRRRRRRRRRR, makes me cold just looking at your pictures.

Originally Posted by HarleyMom Whoa Janelle...Snuggle up with that cat and stay warm girl. Crappy weather here in Fl. today too, it's rainy now but supposed to be cold and windy and then freeze tommorow night, nuttin like your getting though. BRRRRRRRRRRR, makes me cold just looking at your pictures.

My friend is actually supposed to be flying in tomorrow from FL (West Palm Beach) - she said they didn't have the best weather all week - she was expecting to go to the beach!! LOL But with all this snow - she might not even get in here.. Oh well, I'd rather it be 65 degrees like she has!! LOL

We have had some snow off and on in Scotland the past week or so,but nothing too heavy.Pity it wasn't snowing at Christmas though.I remember my beloved dog Muttley absolutley loved the snow and he would run about and roll in the snow and i would throw tiny snow balls and he would 'catch' them in his mouth.He was so cute and lovable!

YES Janelle!!! I was thinking why couldnt this happen on a workday!!! I could have had Monday off!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 You, Tony & anyone else not in NY right now!!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Why cant this happen on a workday??!?!??
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Shoediva YES Janelle!!! I was thinking why couldnt this happen on a workday!!! I could have had Monday off! No, I'm sure they'll have it totally cleared for tomorrow! lol

Ok... well - just finished shoveling out the driveway, dusting off the cars, making a path in the backyard for the cats to go out... then I was 'accidentally' bumped by my dad & brother - so ... I landed face first in the snow.. lol Then convieniently buried... LOL I figured I might as well at least get a few pictures out of it!
icon_redface.gif

No makeup on today.. just my uv color-changing glasses, but my FOTD is what I call "Frostbite" LOL
tongue.gif

And yes, I was totally buried ... except for my shoe which conviently you see sticking out in the last pics... lol Sorry for the nostril flaring... I couldn't stop laughing... LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

curwx_277x187.jpg

eek.gif

Ok.. this is wierd... I don't have the link attached to the pic of the map - yet it's CHANGING!!! LOL My big low-pressure snow blob isn't there anymore! LOL I guess we now have our official interactive US Mut weather map! LOL

It's prolly an animated gif
wink.gif

Ok.. this is wierd... I don't have the link attached to the pic of the map - yet it's CHANGING!!! LOL My big low-pressure snow blob isn't there anymore! LOL I guess we now have our official interactive US Mut weather map! LOL

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) It's prolly an animated gif
wink.gif
it's wierd.. yesterday it showed all the snow.. now it's pretty much all gone!
icon_wink.gif

I remember it. Odd how it changed, but just glad it's passing you. Hopefully it won't strike for quite some time, but if another one comes by, I'll send vibes that you get a work-day snow day.
biggrin.gif

OMG, i'm shivering just looking at that pic Janelle! Did you not freeze your ass off in all that snow! It's a cool pic though
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back