Here for 21 hours & cost us €10million

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
George W Bush (president of the USA in case sombeody doesnt know who he is -LOL!) arrived in Ireland yesterday, went to some meeting in Co Clare. Stayed in this country for 21 hours and it cost the irish tax payers 10 million euro because of all the security we had to have!! People are RAGING over it, i myself think its a bit of a joke when this country has a CRAP health care system, people are living on the streets (not millions, but there are people homeless) and the government spends flamin 10million on security for George Bush. People that live in Ennis, Co. Clare had to have SPECIAL passes to get into their town yesterday!! I think its hilarious.. Oh well he's gone now again but as a local newspaper said today he's sure to get all the irish american votes in the next election because he visited the country!!!

Wow! What an expensive event for the country! Typically any special events like that are expensive for the tax payers. The media used to talk about that in Finland too where I'm from.

Originally Posted by laura127 George W Bush (president of the USA in case sombeody doesnt know who he is -LOL!) arrived in Ireland yesterday, went to some meeting in Co Clare. Stayed in this country for 21 hours and it cost the irish tax payers 10 million euro because of all the security we had to have!! People are RAGING over it, i myself think its a bit of a joke when this country has a CRAP health care system, people are living on the streets (not millions, but there are people homeless) and the government spends flamin 10million on security for George Bush. People that live in Ennis, Co. Clare had to have SPECIAL passes to get into their town yesterday!! I think its hilarious.. Oh well he's gone now again but as a local newspaper said today he's sure to get all the irish american votes in the next election because he visited the country!!! Laura...Here in the US we do have millions of people living on the streets and they still spend our $$ needlessly..

Originally Posted by allisong Laura...Here in the US we do have millions of people living on the streets and they still spend our $$ needlessly.. I know, its ridiculous.. Just makes me hate the government more. Maybe i should become a politician myself so i can stop all this stupid spending!!!

Originally Posted by laura127 I know, its ridiculous.. Just makes me hate the government more. Maybe i should become a politician myself so i can stop all this stupid spending!!! Go get'em..I'd vote for you if I could

Originally Posted by allisong Go get'em..I'd vote for you if I could LMAO, im definetly not the politician kind but my sister actually would make a great one.. Must have a chat with her!! Thanks for the vote anyway ALI
smile.gif

Originally Posted by allisong Laura...Here in the US we do have millions of people living on the streets and they still spend our $$ needlessly.. YES YES! Plus too many w/out health care. My boyfriend just turned 25, so he's off his parents, and he can't afford it at all. =( It worries me night and day... like if something were to happen to him.

Latest posts

Back