Here's My Haul!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok so my haul is a lot different from the stuff I planned to get. I don't know why I bother planning since I always change my mind once I'm there.

Blush: Dame

Skinfinish: Shimpagne (first time trying, hope I don't break out)

Eyeshadow: Vellum

Shadesticks: Fresh Cement, Lucky Jade (first time trying these)

Fluidline: Blitz & Glitz

Powerpoint: Stubborn Brown

Glitz Gloss: Girl's Got It

Lipglass: Lychee Luxe

208 brush for Fluidlines

Originally Posted by spazbaby Ok so my haul is a lot different from the stuff I planned to get. I don't know why I bother planning since I always change my mind once I'm there.
Blush: Dame

Skinfinish: Shimpagne (first time trying, hope I don't break out)

Eyeshadow: Vellum

Shadesticks: Fresh Cement, Lucky Jade (first time trying these)

Fluidline: Blitz & Glitz

Powerpoint: Stubborn Brown

Blitz Gloss: Girl's Got It

Lipglass: Lychee Luxe

208 brush for Fluidlines

claps.gif
Nice haul!!What do you like most of what you got?

Originally Posted by Sophia
claps.gif
Nice haul!!What do you like most of what you got? Well I haven't tried all of it yet, but I think I'm going to like the Shadesticks the best. The MA couldn't say enough about them...she said they're waterproof, creaseproof, and the texture is to die for...very silky. Fresh Cement is an incredible sort of silvered-taupe color.

Originally Posted by Trisha great haul, hope you love all the stuff you got x I'm sure I will. Today's MA was the best I've had so far. She was really cool about stepping back so I had time to decide.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Nice haul! I'm looking to get more FLuidlines myself. It looks like I'll have to order them. They're closing all of the May Company (Kaufmann's) stores around here and none of the Macy's have MAC counters (though maybe they'll put them in). However, I'll be boycotting Macy's so I'll just order online once the May Company stores are closed.

Originally Posted by Marisol Nice haul! I am curious to see how you like your new Fluidline. I'll try it out tomorrow & maybe post some pics.

yay! i like a lot of thestuff you got! the 208 is my fave lining brush! a much thinner line than the 266

Originally Posted by Liz yay! i like a lot of thestuff you got! the 208 is my fave lining brush! a much thinner line than the 266 Glad to hear the 208 is good. My Sonia Kashuk angled brow brush was too wide and too thick. I was going to get the 209 but the MA recommended the 208 so I went with her suggestion.

hmm yeah fluidlines equal the only liner i plan on using anymore, hah

but store wise where i live, we were lucky that when our belk remodled a mac counter went up, along with great music, hah but we have only had ours for about a year (and i wasnt really into wearing lots of make up back then)

yeah no mac at our macys either

Originally Posted by Charmaine OMG OMG
eek.gif
frown.gif
I can't believe that Macy's don't have MAC in it! The Filene's where I get MAC is also closing down due to Macy's buying them and it will soon be replaced with a Macy's store. This cannot be happening!!!
icon_cry.gif
Yeah, I imagine they'll be putting MAC counters in the Macy's once the May Co. stores close. But like I said I'll be boycotting so I'll order online instead. I'm not near any other dept. stores such as Saks. I think this whole buyout is going to be a disaster for the retail industry. In my opinion, it's a monopoly (hence my boycott).

Originally Posted by Charmaine Very pretty!! Now you've got me lemming Lychee Luxe! thx i really like it, i think it might end up being a favorite
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol You look gorgeous! Originally Posted by sexxyglasses agreed, great job! awwwwww thanks!

Originally Posted by spazbaby pic of me w/ Shimpagne skinfinish, Nars O & lychee luxe lipglass WOW!! You look amazing in that pic! Do you love Shimpagne? It is on my wishlist, probably going to be one of the first things I buy!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess WOW!! You look amazing in that pic! Do you love Shimpagne? It is on my wishlist, probably going to be one of the first things I buy! Thanks! I love it so much that I'm thinking about getting more skinfinishes. But I probably won't get more since I spent too much today
frown.gif

Latest posts

Back