Heroes Season 2 Discussion Thread (Beware of spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched it. I really do have a bit of catching up to do with my DVD of Season 1. It was a good beginning.

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOVED IT!!!!! it feels obvious that Hiro is destined to be his own legend, don't you think???.

I was thinking the same thing but still don't knoiw if Hiro changed time when he saved the first guy from death or if that guy was an imposter?? The english guy definately was a different spin on Japaneese history for sure.. Lol.
And what happened to Ecclestone's character (aka The New Dr Who season 1 Dr) last season? The disappearing guy that lived off the "land" in nyc.. Don't remember if he was killed or just faded away.. Is he supposed to be in season 2?

Karren

Hero's is on in 1 hour!!!! Set your recorder of head towards the TV..... And that show "Journeyman" after Hero's is pretty good too... imho...

Well is there anyone that can't heal someone on this show? lol Seams like a lot of the last season's cast are picking up multiple powers... And when Claire clipped off her little toe with a pair of sissors!! Ewwwwwwww...

Sylar, Niki & Micah are back. Yippeee! I am sad that DL isn't on the show anymore. Hopefully they are able to bring him back somehow... he is delish.

I really wanted Peter to open up that box but it makes it more suspenseful if he doesn't. Claire and Wes hooking up... not good. I guess her dad wasn't too nice to him before. Who is Claire kissing in the last picture 8/8.

Too much going on and I love it!

What is Niki's power, anyways?

Her dead sister had super strength but niki, confusion... her character bores me tbh.

...interesting how this season is coming along tho.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sylar, Niki & Micah are back. Yippeee! I am sad that DL isn't on the show anymore. Hopefully they are able to bring him back somehow... he is delish.
I really wanted Peter to open up that box but it makes it more suspenseful if he doesn't. Claire and Wes hooking up... not good. I guess her dad wasn't too nice to him before. Who is Claire kissing in the last picture 8/8.

Too much going on and I love it!

I'm sad DL isn't on the show anymore, too!
But Sylar's back! *rawr* lol! Do you think he's lost his powers because of his injuries (and will get them back), or do you think that he might have the sickness that Molly and the Haitian had?

Last night was interesting. I'm going to be very curious to see how the whole "man with the horned rimmed glasses" thing plays out
smile.gif

I cut it to a dvd last night since Monday Night Football was on and the wife and I took a walk... I'm heading out on business so can't watch it till Thursday.. Sigh.....

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm sad DL isn't on the show anymore, too!
But Sylar's back! *rawr* lol! Do you think he's lost his powers because of his injuries (and will get them back), or do you think that he might have the sickness that Molly and the Haitian had?

Maybe his powers are only good if he is around others that are special? He is in what seems to be a deserted area and maybe that is what is happening.

Did ya'll notice the SECOND Star Trekker on the show????

Micah's Grammy?

LIEUTENANT UHURA?!?!?!!?

200x150.jpg

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif i am totally hoping for Mr Spock... Ooohh...he would be a good fit! lol. I like that one!

Originally Posted by lia_matos /img/forum/go_quote.gif Myabe they'll invite william shatner after, lol
wink.gif
Yeah! Captain Kirk!

Yes, I noticed Uhura! So that's:

Uhura

Sulu

Malcolm

DSCF1349.jpg

sorry, that picture of Malcom is big. It was the only one on photobucket
wink.gif

Oh yeah, the funny thing is the show right after was showing Dr. Phlox. I didn't watch it though, I think it was journeyman?? I don't know, I really don't watch tv
smile.gif

Season two finalle tommorow... Don't forget!!! Two will die and will they save the world?? Funny though two were supposed to die last season and they didn't... lol

Latest posts

Back