Heroes Season 2 Discussion Thread (Beware of spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
They are back.... Monday, September 24th with another exciting season, I hope.. Love Hayden Panettiere, she's such a cutie!! Since they killed off so many last season, wonder who they are going to replace?? Can't wait!!

Karren

I cannot freakin WAIT!! OMG! I have the biggest crush on Sylar
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by chantelle8686 /img/forum/go_quote.gif omg im soo gonna dl these eps when they come out!!! doesnt start here again till next yr Lol.... Well you could always move to North America!!
smile.gif
. It sure would be handy to have a friend here with a DVD burner that records all the shows!! Hehe
Just saw the advertisment for the Season One DvD going on sale August 28th and includes the never before seen Season One premier.. Already told my wife we need to get that!!

Karren

hahahah lol!!!

I just go to videohybrid.com and watch it thru the tv and press record lol.

I hook the laptop to the tv lol.

gotta love technology!!

Originally Posted by chantelle8686 /img/forum/go_quote.gif hahahah lol!!!I just go to videohybrid.com and watch it thru the tv and press record lol.

I hook the laptop to the tv lol.

gotta love technology!!

Lol... Yeah... But then again your going to miss out on all those great tevevision comercials!!!
biggrin.gif

Karren

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif I cannot freakin WAIT!! OMG! I have the biggest crush on Sylar
biggrin.gif
Me too!!! I feel kind of weird saying that, though. lol! And I think Peter is totally hot, too!

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif I cannot freakin WAIT!! OMG! I have the biggest crush on Sylar
biggrin.gif
LOL! I hope they bring back Suresh Mohinder.

Only 3 more sleeps till I see the new Heroes!!! Only 2 more for you guys over the pond but I need to wait for it to appear on the usual download sites.
biggrin.gif

Gonna put this in spoiler tags incase some UK based people are watching the series on BBC atm. Only on episode 13 or something here.

Hero in the past should be fun, wonder if they will bring all the characters together for this series or keep them seperated like so much of series one.

I can't wait either. I am glad that its going to be an extended episode too since there won't be as many commercials.

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya...tomoooorrow! You're only a daaaaaaay aaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaay!

LOL!

I've already set my tv to record Heroes and Prison Break. lol.

I don't see any commercials cos the nice boffins who upload the episodes edit them out, plus BBC doesn't have any commercials in the UK
smile.gif

Seems I managed to count to Monday as 2 sleeps, when infact its only 1.....oops. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yay closer than I thought
biggrin.gif

Gahhh--I wish PBS hadn't held off the new Ken Burns documentary until the new shows start.

Did you all watch? I totally enjoyed how much longer this episode was. I am so intrigued as to what Maya's power is. I am so hooked on this show!

LOVED IT!!!!! it feels obvious that Hiro is destined to be his own legend, don't you think???

who is the scary voice man in molly's head???? he's giving me nightmares.

I also forgot that I was excited to see David Anders (Sark from the show Alias). I think he is a great actor and I am glad he isn't playing a villian. And what was up with the Peeping Tom? I get it ... you have super powers. But don't be spying on Claire.

I'm still trying to figure out how Peter who supposedly blew up and Nathan his brother who flew him up into the sky in the finallee last season, how did they survive?? I missed somethng there... lol

And how can they kill off George Takei???

Heroes TV Show on NBC: NBC Official Site

Omg, I loved it.

The best thing about Heroes (unlike bleh Lost) is that they leave you in a good suspense but well satisfied that episode.

Despite it's less-than-great ending to last season, it picks up perfectly.

I just keep hoping they can keep us guessing and with interesting plots for the next upcoming seasons. And also have really got explanations and fill in plot holes along the way.

I dunno why but this show reminds me of the X-Men in a way.

Latest posts

Back