Herro People of MakeupTalk!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been creeping on this website for a while and finally made an account! I'm 17 and I plan on becoming a makeup artist after i finish school. I love using makeup to express myself. I did my first FOTD already, i think it turned out rather nice hehe. And I'm looking for advice on how to start swapping or helping people get items that they can't find so if you have anything to say please message me. I'm really excited to finally join this makeup community (if you can't tell)

side note! Doing the FOTD inspired me to make a blog, if you want take the time and look at time. If you peek at it please send me some pointers on how to make it better, or things you like or don't like! I plan on doing makeup looks and product reviews.

*link removed by mod*

Thankies

Maggie XoXo

11.gif
 Welcome to Makeup Talk! So glad you are here! 
11.gif
 ​
This is a great place to teach, learn and discover new make ideas, trends and upcoming beauty products!

I have edited your post due to the TOS for MUT, you'd like to promote your blog, please go to the beauty blog thread. After a couple days and a minimum of 10 posts, you will be able to add it to your signature as well. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Some of my favorite places to hang out in are:

Face of the Day Thread - Great place to pick up ideas!

Make Up Tutorial Thread - We have some pretty talented people here and I love watching tutorials!

Nail Talk - I love all things nails and this is a great place for inspiration

Fashion Talk - Clothes and Shoes and Handbags, oh my! Need I say more? 

If you need help or have any question, feel free to send me a private message! 

Hope you enjoy the boards! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

​

Welcome to our beauty community! We are so happy you joined! You will absoloutely love it here!

Enjoy your stay!

Katana

​
[SIZE=14pt]You've found the prettiest place on the internet! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] We are so glad to have you aboard and look forward[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] to seeing you around the Forums.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Don’t forget to check out our [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Reviewshttps://www.makeuptalk.com/products/, [/SIZE]Blog and Articles Sections.  See you around!​
[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]​

Latest posts

Back