Hey all!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just thought I would post that I am new here...well, not new, I used to post here a loooong time ago under PrissGirl23 or something like that. Like all of you, I am a makeup fanatic. I am also big on skincare, visits to the spa (who doesn't like THAT!!) and just gabbin about all that stuff. Was just wondering if there's anybody from back when I used to post here. I had met up with Vivian a few times and just wondering if you were still on here! Anyways, I am glad to be back!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi
smile.gif
Welcome back to MUT. I'm not sure if I was around when you were here though. I've only been on the site since the beginning of this year.

Maybe you might know Janelle or Laura ?

Welcome back! I'm Laura from Ireland. Not sure if we met before or not! If you need help with anything on the site just shout and i or one of the other mods will come to your rescue
biggrin.gif

Hi Priss, I'm Isabelle from England and I'm VERY new here, tee hee hee.

Looking forward to reading your posts
smile.gif

Isabelle

icon_cheesygrin.gif
WELCOME BACK, IM PRETTY NEW HERE, IM JENNIFER FROM NEW YORK LOOKING FORWARD TO CHATTING WITH YOU IN THE FUTURE.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

a big warm welcome to both of you, Priss and Isabelle.

I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria...and I´ve only been on here since like March this year.

Priss, have you come across anybody yet who you remember from "back in the old days" when you were on here before?
biggrin.gif

I have not come across anybody yet! I don't recognize anyone! That doesn't matter though, you seem like an awesome bunch and hopefully therew are some people on here from back when too:icon_love

Latest posts

Back