Hey Everyone! :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new here and my name is Jonquil. I've always enjoyed playing with makeup but my hobby first got "serious" about a year ago (like, I do research on it now and stuff). Anyways I love to talk about makeup so I thought maybe it was time to look for a makeup forum so here I am. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My favorite makeup items are mascara, eyeshadow, and lip color. I mostly go for drugstore brands - E.L.F., Wet N Wild, Revlon, Maybelline, NYC, etc. but sometimes I splurge on the more expensive stuff. Challenges I face are matching my skin tone (I'm biracial so I have really light olive skin), working with monolids, undereye circles, combination skin that breaks out easily, fighting frizz, and making eyeliner stay put. My favorite Youtube gurus are jinahchae and frmheadtotoe.

Hello Jonquil, I am carol hardin and I am also new to this forum. Hope to learn a lot from you all about make up and skin care tips.

11.gif
 Welcome to Makeup Talk! So glad you are here! 
11.gif
 ​
This is a great place to teach, learn and discover new make up ideas, trends and upcoming beauty products!

Some of my favorite places to hang out in are:

Face of the Day Thread - Great place to pick up ideas!

Make Up Tutorial Thread - We have some pretty talented people here and I love watching tutorials!

Nail Talk - I love all things nails and this is a great place for inspiration

Fashion Talk - Clothes and Shoes and Handbags, oh my! Need I say more? 

If you need help or have any question, feel free to send me a private message! 

Hope you enjoy the boards! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

​

I love make up and I love make others be beautiful. By this community I can get new tips and advice coming from all the members.

Back