Hey everyone!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everybody! How are you all doing today? I came across this website and thought "this is perfect for me!" Many beautiful girls all around the world take part in talking about makeup and beauty related things? This must be heaven for us. My name is Francesca, and I am very passionate about makeup and all things beauty, and I would love for my passion to be shown. I have a YouTube channel if you would like to check it out at [SIZE=medium](Deleted link per [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]TERMS OF SERVICE[/SIZE])  I create makeup tutorials and looks that I feel will best interest a lot of viewers and I would love to take request from people as well. If you could take the time to check it out, it would mean the world to me and I would love to check your pages out as well!

Thank you, and have a wonderful day, xo.

Welcome to Makeup Talk, where we welcome all shapes, sizes, colors and genders. First thing, please read our Terms of Service. Next go visit your profile (top of the page) and fill out some information about yourself so we can get to know you. Then go take a stroll through our forum filled with beautiful goodies and helpful information.

Do you like makeup tutorials? Go check out our section filled with Makeup Tutorials and Videos. Love to join in group discussions? Come browse the groups and find which one interests you most... maybe all of them!

Most of all, we hope you have a fun time here and find answers to any and all questions  you may have.
wavey.gif

[SIZE=large]WELCOME ABOARD![/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Hi there, and welcome to MuT!! We are glad you found us! Please feel free to poke around and explore the different forums, there’s a ton of information here regarding beauty, fashion, health and general non-makeup related topics. Also, please check out our [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Groups[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]. It’s a great source of information especially if you’re subscribed to any subscription based services such as Birchbox or MyGlam.  In addition to that, there’s a forum for Makeup Tutorials and videos which is really helpful. [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Click here[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] to view that forum. Above all, please don’t forget to review our [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Terms of Service[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] where you will find information on the do’s and don’ts of the website, when you can apply a signature, what’s acceptable in a signature, [/SIZE]and much more. If you have a blog, be sure to check out [SIZE=medium]Member's Blog Thread[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] and the [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Beauty Bloggers[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]  group.  If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact one of us![/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Please don't forget to post your tutorials and videos here Makeup Tutorials & Videos[/SIZE]

claps.gif
 Hello and welcome to MUT! 
claps.gif
 ​
So glad you found us!! There is so much information here and a great way to teach, learn and grow! If there is anything you have a question on, please feel free to contact me or any of the mods to help you out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you enjoy the boards!

Latest posts

Back