Hey Girls!!! So glad MacForMe told me about this site!! r/o

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had no idea there was life outside of MUA!!! Thanks to my girl, I can further satisfy my makeup obsessions. LOL!

Originally Posted by glossgal I had no idea there was life outside of MUA!!! Thanks to my girl, I can further satisfy my makeup obsessions. LOL! KAREN! KAREN! Yoohoo!!! WELCOME TO MUT!!!!!!! you will SO LOVE IT HERE! i love it here! we all love it here! You will make LOTSA Friends and its so nicely set up that its easy to navigate! You'll meet Tony, Laura, Liz, Naturally, umm.. Arielle, PinkRibbons, NYDoll23, SuzukiGrrl, oh boy.. i know theres more! But you'll LOVE THEM!
Glad to see you came on over! Welcome!
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif

Hi! Welcome to MuT! I'm Liz from California. Glad to have you on here!

Thanks Macforme for bringing her over too!

Ahhhh!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the big welcome! I think I'm hooked already!! Lotsa hugs for you!
wink.gif

Welcome to MuT! I came over from MUA too, because their message boards are lame. Everyone here is really great and the discussion is much better than the MUA boards.

Originally Posted by Liz Hi! Welcome to MuT! I'm Liz from California. Glad to have you on here!Thanks Macforme for bringing her over too!

Giggle! Yep! No problem! I think i turned 4 people on so far! They all love it!

Hey a big welcome to mut!!!!! macforme has become part of our mut fam,im sure you will too!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Im Gwendolyn from NY this site is so awesome,the girls here are the most helpful,kindest and fun around!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Hey a big welcome to mut!!!!! macforme has become part of our mut fam,im sure you will too!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Im Gwendolyn from NY this site is so awesome,the girls here are the most helpful,kindest and fun around!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Hugs you guys! I love bringin people here. There is no other site like it. NO fights, no arguing, very nice, easy to navigate.. so much better!
claps.gif

It's only my very first day and you girls are all too sweet already!! I hate to say that I'm liking it better 'over here' so far!! Okay, group hug for all!!

Originally Posted by glossgal It's only my very first day and you girls are all too sweet already!! I hate to say that I'm liking it better 'over here' so far!! Okay, group hug for all!!

**BIG MUT HUG**
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by glossgal It's only my very first day and you girls are all too sweet already!! I hate to say that I'm liking it better 'over here' so far!! Okay, group hug for all!! you know you dont HATE TO SAY IT!.. its true! i told ya! its sooooooooooooooo much better over there.. none of that crapola.. like.. over THERE!
hahaha.gif

Welcome to MUT Karen. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. Happy to have you here!

Welcome Karen! I'm Janelle from NY - happy to have you over here now!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks for bringing her over Lauryn!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by glossgal

I had no idea there was life outside of MUA!!! Thanks to my girl, I can further satisfy my makeup obsessions. LOL!

Well well well. I am late to come here and WELCOME you Glossgal! Happy to have you! Macforme is one of our super regulars and we love her.
If you have ANY problems getting to know MUT, let us know. We here are just a tad different and not quite as busy as MUA, but nevertheless, we are having hundreds of new posts daily and many new users signing up each day too.

Also, one thing that we pride ourselves on is how nice and positve everyone is here. I love all these girls! They are all so special.

Again, welcome to our home away from home!

Welcome Karen! I'm Jennie from Michigan. I don't post as often as other girls but when I do everyone is very helpful and kind in replying to my questions. There is none of the cliqueyness (is this a word?) that I've heard about on other sites. You will love it here!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Well well well. I am late to come here and WELCOME you Glossgal! Happy to have you! Macforme is one of our super regulars and we love her.
If you have ANY problems getting to know MUT, let us know. We here are just a tad different and not quite as busy as MUA, but nevertheless, we are having hundreds of new posts daily and many new users signing up each day too.

Also, one thing that we pride ourselves on is how nice and positve everyone is here. I love all these girls! They are all so special.

Welcome Karen! I'm Laura from ireland. Look forward to chatting with you
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Well well well. I am late to come here and WELCOME you Glossgal! Happy to have you! Macforme is one of our super regulars and we love her.

Tony- You're a peach! just luv ya!

Latest posts

Back