Hey!! I want to use in eyeshadows as blushes.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
do you think that the formula is the same?

or the eyeshadows not works as blush?

in FERINNE.. there is a lot of beautifull color that I want to try..

You can use eye shadows as blushes and vice versa. Heck, so long as it isn't blue or green, you can use them on your lips as well (the blues and greens have stuff in them that I'm blanking on that the FDA doesn't want you to ingest)! I do it all the time.

sure why not? they use the same ingredients for blushes and eyeshadows - everyday mineral s for example:

"Blush, Eye Shadows

Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947). May contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines."

Yeah you can do i, go for it.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Thais /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah you can do i, go for it.
smile.gif
hi thais !!!!how are you???

and thank you!!

The great thing about mineral make up is that you can use it however you want!! I use certain colors on my lips for something a bit different. I have never used as a blush, but I dont see why not!!

I tried blush everydayminerals chit chat as an eye shadow. It's beautiful and it stays well with a base ! So now, I wants pureluxe eyeshadow !!!

Latest posts

Back