Hey...Im new!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey..what's up? My name is Violet and I am the younger sister of Jennifer. Im 13 years old turning 14 on November 2nd. Jennifer got me into the whole makeup scene because she is OBSESSED! Looks like a nice place and I can't wait to get started on the boards!

Originally Posted by Leta112 Hey..what's up? My name is Violet and I am the younger sister of Jennifer. Im 13 years old turning 14 on November 2nd. Jennifer got me into the whole makeup scene because she is OBSESSED! Looks like a nice place and I can't wait to get started on the boards! Hi
smile.gif

I'm new today also.

I have a daughter who is 13 and very much into make-up and fashion.

We learn new things from each other.

Welcome
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Leta112

Hey..what's up? My name is Violet and I am the younger sister of Jennifer. Im 13 years old turning 14 on November 2nd. Jennifer got me into the whole makeup scene because she is OBSESSED! Looks like a nice place and I can't wait to get started on the boards!

Hey Violet! Uh on Jennifer???? She is in our Millenium club with thousands of posts
wink.gif
Welcome to MakeupTalk

Hi! Welcome to Mut! I'm Liz from California. Glad to have you on here also!
biggrin.gif

Hi Girls, welcome aboard, I'm Karen from NY ~ nice to meet you and look forward to your posts.....
claps.gif

Hey Violet! I'm Janelle from NY (your neighbor in good ol' Suffolk County!)
wink.gif

I actually saw your page on myspace while I was checking out Jen's... you guys look alike!!!
smile.gif
Glad to have you here too!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanx everybody for making me feel welcomed! I REALLY appreciate it! Janelle, no one told you to look at my myspace lol jk!

Originally Posted by Leta112 Thanx everybody for making me feel welcomed! I REALLY appreciate it! Janelle, no one told you to look at my myspace lol jk! Just goes to show you never know who's looking at it!! LOL
I just saw your pic on there in Jen's page, and being she looks just like you, I figured you were related somehow
wink.gif

LOL if you think she looks like me, you'll be surprised how much she looks like my other sister. i look like my brother.

Originally Posted by Jennifer LOL if you think she looks like me, you'll be surprised how much she looks like my other sister. i look like my brother. post those pics girl!! lol
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 post those pics girl!! lol
wink.gif
haha. here's the most recent one. SUCH a bad pic of all of us, but it's the only one i have on here that's recent and of us together.

Originally Posted by Jennifer haha. here's the most recent one. SUCH a bad pic of all of us, but it's the only one i have on here that's recent and of us together. oh wow! You're right!!! Cute pic though!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 oh wow! You're right!!! Cute pic though!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
heyyyyyyyyyyy, why did the pic come out all messed up? it's not like that when i open it up outside of MUT. let me try again.

Originally Posted by Jennifer heyyyyyyyyyyy, why did the pic come out all messed up? it's not like that when i open it up outside of MUT. let me try again. whaddya mean? Looked ok to me?
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer

haha. here's the most recent one. SUCH a bad pic of all of us, but it's the only one i have on here that's recent and of us together.

Where did the picture go?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Where did the picture go? i put it in again right above your post. it's not the best quality pic. i don't know why it's coming out like that.

Latest posts

Back