Hey KMEFH

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Question for ya...do you know of anyone who has used the KA SSE for TV, video, or film? For heavy coverage, I've been using RCMA or Cinema Secrets cream foundations-they have a good variety of colors too as I work on anyone from the palest of pale to the darkest-curious how the SSE looks on film, not photos but film. I'll be key MA for a feature film this summer and I'm trying to decide if I wanna stick to Cinema Secrets or find something better. I just need something that covers well enough for those that need full coverage and still can look good for lighter coverage too. But again this is all on film, not just to the naked eye.

Yeah i do as a matter of fact, i was talking about that with Carla the other day, but for the life of me can not remember the name of it right now. Im going on a treak with her today and i will for sure ask her about it, and let u know. I can tell u that its in the Louis Vitton ads, Missy Elliot (and her music videos), Rachel Bilson of the OC, ill have to get back with you about any more examples. I can also tell you that it was formulated for film/photo, to wear under the heat of lights (like i said before - it wears in this shitty louisiana swamp heat!), and to last all day - you could sleep in this stuff, but dont! Ill get back to ya later girl!

Back