Hey ladies! :-)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey ladies!

Just wanted to extend a big "HI" to you all from the mighty UK! I've been recommended this forum by several of my friends in the trade... I was at a look end this evening so I though ah well, what the hell!

Anyway... I'm into all the usual stuff a beauty therapist is into, but I have a crazy obsession with false eyelashes. My current favourites are Katy Perry Oh My! - I can't get enough of them. Not so keen on the other styles from the new KP range though.

Enough about me, pleased to meet you all, look forward to chatting to you at some point.

Brgds,

Nicola

claps.gif
 Hello and welcome to MUT! 
claps.gif
 ​
So glad you found us!! There is so much information here and a great way to teach, learn and grow! If there is anything you have a question on, please feel free to contact me or any of the mods to help you out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you enjoy the boards!

Hi Nicola :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I"m new here too. I'm no professional tho. lol Falsies are the bomb diggidy. I love putting them on people who have never worn them before and seeing there OMG moment. they transform peoples eyes amazingly :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have an obsession with eyebrows ;P and BIG lashes. so hot. pleased to meet you Nicola see you around :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back