Hey Mischa...it's me again...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
3641-lovhmschpinkto.jpg

Dear Mischa,
I thought after my last letter you agreed to not wear sleeves that look llike intestine. I thought we had an understanding. No ugly cutoff denim, no internal organ sleeves, no space costumes...obviously you don't value my opinion at all.

Pffft..
Manders

I hope she keeps wearing fugly clothes just so I can read these threads
laughing.gif
You're too funny Manders!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif https://forum.makeuptalk.com/gal...mschpinkto.jpg
Dear Mischa,I thought after my last letter you agreed to not wear sleeves that look llike intestine. I thought we had an understanding. No ugly cutoff denim, no internal organ sleeves, no space costumes...obviously you don't value my opinion at all.
Pffft..
Manders
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

i just cracked up laughing out loud at that one!

but i agree, what the hell is up with her shirt?

It's such a shame since she isn't a horrible looking girl. Why do that to yourself?

haha they do look like intestine. I love this girl but sometimes she dresses like...geez there isn´t even a comparison

hahaha, state of it!! She does have some dodgy old dress sense!!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/gal...mschpinkto.jpg
Dear Mischa,I thought after my last letter you agreed to not wear sleeves that look llike intestine. I thought we had an understanding. No ugly cutoff denim, no internal organ sleeves, no space costumes...obviously you don't value my opinion at all.

Pffft..

Manders

LOL that was way funny!

I just don't understand. When you have more money than God himself, why dress yourself that way?
tocktock.gif
Maybe it's just me. I know everyone has different tastes in clothing, but sweet Moses! No colon sleeves for me.

Latest posts

Back