HEY THERE FASHIONISTAS AND MAKE-UPXPERTS, NEW GIRL NEEDS YOUR HELP.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm Kim and I'm 16. Besides using  a bit of foundation and mascara, I'm basically a complete (excuse the lame word) "newbie" when it comes to make up.I've got a formal and my friend's deb coming up and I think it's about time to learn and experiment around with make-up. So did a quick search and stumbled onto makeuptalk.com which is a great site, i must add.    

I wouldn't mind some tips for typical every-day make-up as well. If you've got any tips/eyeshadowing/lining techniques that you like to use or think will work with my eye shape (what shape is it anyway), please let me know. 

Thanks heaps xx

KiM 

PS. woah...the picture came out a lot bigger than i thought, sorry if it's offputting and the quality's bad.

Welcome to MUT! There is quite the information to be found here. Good luck in your experiments and feel free to ask questions. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Somerandomgirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi everyone!

I'm Kim and I'm 16. Besides using  a bit of foundation and mascara, I'm basically a complete (excuse the lame word) "newbie" when it comes to make up.I've got a formal and my friend's deb coming up and I think it's about time to learn and experiment around with make-up. So did a quick search and stumbled onto makeuptalk.com which is a great site, i must add.    

I wouldn't mind some tips for typical every-day make-up as well. If you've got any tips/eyeshadowing/lining techniques that you like to use or think will work with my eye shape (what shape is it anyway), please let me know. 

Thanks heaps xx

KiM 

PS. woah...the picture came out a lot bigger than i thought, sorry if it's offputting and the quality's bad.

Welcome to Make Up Talk!

Your eye shape is almond which, in my opinion, is among the best to play up. I would suggest visiting the main makeup forum and the Makeup Tutorials & Videos as those two sections of the forums would have many ideas, tips and of course friendly members to help you out! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Welcome to our makeuptalk beauty community! We are so happy you joined, you will absolutley love it here!

Enjoy your stay!

Katana

Back