Hey there!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all; just found this great site today.  I've been a make up junkie for 47 years, YES, 47 years (since I was 13 years old with my first lipstick).  I've tried a lot of products over those decades.  I probably should have become a makeup artist.  I'm also a glass bead maker, bead jewelry maker/designer, and love to write.  Looking forward to exploring the site here. Have a fun day!

Welcome to MakeupTalk!

Please be sure to check out our Terms of Service. Then, feel free to update your profile (the button is found at the top of the page) with some information so we can get to know you. Most of all, we hope you enjoy interacting and contributing in the forums here at MakeupTalk.

Some of our most popular sections include:

Please feel free to contact me or any other moderator with any questions! 
smile.gif

Welcome to Makeup Talk. We hope you have a fun time here, get answers to any questions, and find some beauty inspirations. Please don't hesitate to private message myself or other moderators if you need something.
smile.gif

Oh, you'd love it! VicC. No one ever has the same jewelry and it's a great form of self expression:) Gets a lot of attention, too:-D

Thanks all for the welcome!

claps.gif
 Hello and welcome to MUT! 
claps.gif
 ​
So glad you found us!! There is so much information here and a great way to teach, learn and grow! If there is anything you have a question on, please feel free to contact me or any of the mods to help you out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you enjoy the boards!

Latest posts

Back