Hey, this is Erika!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I have been a long time lurker here, but am finally ready to post (only took 2 years!)

I am from NY, Long Island to be exact, but I live in Staten Island now, as a full time live in nanny to two beautiful twin 3 year olds. I love to read, watch way to much tv, and I recently graduated Art school. I also love french fries and vanilla frosting ( don't judge me...)

Im addicted to everything beauty! I wasnt allowed to wear make up until I was 15, so ever since I have become quite involved with it. But its still a love/hate relationship though.

My favorite brands are Urban Decay, Stila, MAC, WnW, and now Dior! I would like to add Chanel to that list but considering I only own 2 pieces of their make up, Ill have to put it in my like but want more category;)

I am a nail polish fanatic, I have completely stopped counting, ha ha. But the number is up there! My favorite brand is Zoya, amazing colors and 4 free, whats not to like!

But I want to keep this short, and also add that my best friend Kitarei ( Renee) is on here, so ::waves:: Cant wait to get to know everyone and have a great night!

Erika
heart.gif

Some of the most popular parts of MakeupTalk are:

11.gif
 Welcome to Makeup Talk! So glad you are here! 
11.gif
 ​
This is a great place to teach, learn and discover new make up ideas, trends and upcoming beauty products!

Some of my favorite places to hang out in are:

Face of the Day Thread - Great place to pick up ideas!

Make Up Tutorial Thread - We have some pretty talented people here and I love watching tutorials!

Nail Talk - I love all things nails and this is a great place for inspiration

Fashion Talk - Clothes and Shoes and Handbags, oh my! Need I say more? 

If you need help or have any question, feel free to send me a private message! 

Hope you enjoy the boards! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

​

Hello and welcome to Make Up Talk! I'm so excited that you are here, and looking forward to interacting with you on the boards! If you have any questions, feel free to let me or any other moderators know! 

Back