Hey whats up for the holiday?memorial day

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're probably just going to Leo's mom's for a BBQ on Sunday... Monday - who knows!
smile.gif
Probably just hang around
icon_wink.gif

I'm going to do a whole lot of nothing!! There will probably be people over to bbq, but we don't have any specific plans yet. I'm really going to enjoy having a day off work!

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Hey everyone just wondering what plans you guys have for memorialday weeknd.My husband and I are going to a barbq at our friends house that just got married.Ive been working out all week so i should be able to cheat a little bit
icon_wink.gif
We love hanging out with our friends when we get the chance ,and my husband and I havent been out with each other in a while so im looking foward to it.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yeah food and toys are the best!!!! lol for me anyhow...how old is he again? My little one will be 4 in July.

Since my plans to Miami have been cancelled and the weather in NYC stinks beyond belief, I will be doing lots of painting, painting the home office that is. There is some sort of party planned for Monday night, I might just go and surprise someone, that's if they go.
icon_neutral.gif
I can feel this weekend is really going to suck. I remember Memorial Day weekend being so much more fun in the past.

Tony, I love that avatar. I chuckle each time I see it.
icon_smile.gif

well we obviously don´t have memorial day over here, but yesterday (thursday) was a national holiday too and therefore there´s no school today either. so it´s a long weekend *yay*

my uncle is getting married tomorrow. my whole family has been waiting for this to happen for YEARS! he´s 35, and his fiance (also named Andrea) is 4 months pregnant with his baby.

the weird thing: they want all the guests to be dressed in traditional austrian clothes. personally I don´t like them, they´re kinda oldfashioned(although they make some modern ones too now) I will only wear a traditional shirt and a regular white skirt and golden stillettos (although stillettos are so NOT traditional.) *lol*

If I get some good pics I´ll post them on here so you can take a look at me and my family dressed in weird looking austrian clothes
icon_cheesygrin.gif

My little one will be 6 in July. He'll start understanding the movie theatre and dvd part soon. It took mine a while also but now she knows the difference between. They grow up so fast
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by envymi My little one will be 4 in July.

Originally Posted by Arielle If I get some good pics I´ll post them on here so you can take a look at me and my family dressed in weird looking austrian clothes
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Cant wait!
tongue.gif

My nephews are flying into Honolulu from the Big Island on Saturday & will be here for 2 weeks. They're great, but quite a handful. Having lunch w/a friend on Sunday & lounging on Monday.

Hey guyz....omg I will be so bz at this long weekend...from friday nite till wednesday....since my birthday coming on June 1st, and my friend prom night on may 28th and her grad nite is may 31st...on top of that my friend's birthday june 2nd rite after mine...I am having difficult dream of buying gift and thinking about $$ LOL....since her prom nite b4 anything so on friday nite we went for shopping stuff makeup,, matching accessories...then my friends want hangout on monday for my birthday...and they want to wear colorful skirt...

http://javascripthttp://store1.yimg.com/I/gostore_1845_61533431we already shopped for skirt from Liquid...it was $24.99 for each compare to other skirt....which was really hell expensive...so we bought like 5 of them...then ofcourse same blue tops, and blue with white ear rings with white scarf...this skirt is not exactly same all the way bottom it has blue colorfull flowers...match with out t-shirt...so now everything is ready for my bday...we will hangout on monday with wearing this my party small will be held @ my home...just little enjoyment...

and so my friends prom nite will be tommorow...i have to makeup her...and wear her "shari" (a type of typical indian dress)then we matched the accessories same color...oh god am not done yet...

and the we need to give suprise her on her grad nite...we decided it will be on tuesday so we think rite after her grad party in the center...then we will closed her eyes and take her to a place where we will be orderd before...something exciting...as soon as she enters we wil open her eyes scrream congrates to her...LOL...so far that's the plann for her grad nite...

now left the plan for her bday...we haven't decide yet....
icon_cry.gif
so far so good...

Back